Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does anyone else find it weird her posting photos of her in wedding dresses so that the world can see? I know she probably hasn't posted the photo of the exact dress but now we all know what she will look like in one and so will Chris...

Reactions: 7
Is it me or does anyone else find it weird her posting photos of her in wedding dresses so that the world can see? I know she probably hasn't posted the photo of the exact dress but now we all know what she will look like in one and so will Chris...
Does anyone else find it strange that she didn't mention her mum being there? It could be that she was there and wasn't photographed, I just found it strange that there was no mention

Reactions: 4
Was anyone else just waiting for the ad//pr affiliate to appear on her story today 🙄
Definitely an ad but she won't be making any money from it unless someone gets 10% off their wedding dress by quoting xax so in theory she isn't doing anything wrong. She's still insufferable though

God, how desperate do you need to be, beggy McBeggarson, to get a spon wedding dress try-on. All the eye-rolls (yours, Bride who has had her wedding pushed back twice from early 2020).

Reactions: 5
I don't even want this woman to have a real job because I don't wish her on any manager or company, even the worst ones. Just the thought of managing her in a real job sounds like a second job in itself and hell on earth.
So true, I worked with someone like her once, it was painful watching our boss try to manage them. They eventually got transferred to another department 😂

Her recent video oh my days! This is up there with the time she cried because the hairdresser cut her hair too short. Get over yourself!

Her recent video oh my days! This is up there with the time she cried because the hairdresser cut her hair too short. Get over yourself!
Also did you not find the title so click baity?! Went to try on wedding dresses but no actual footage of it anywhere?!

Anyone noticed she hides her like count selectively. But then she's left a few that are 150 so I'm guessing they are even worse than that. Poor show for 22k followrs.

Reactions: 4
Showed self centred Amelia at her finest. It was all about her, she didn’t mention Chris or being happy he was dumb enough to propose just her her her

Reactions: 6
I clicked off before she could get to the end of ‘I’m so excoooiiiiiiittttteed’

Reactions: 3
The whole engagement/wedding thing feels really odd, like there's no real feelings towards it, she may have been crying in that vlog but it felt forced and fake, like it's just a business arrangement or something? Can't put my finger on it but they don't seem madly in love or like a newly engaged couple planning their wedding and why does everything have to be done quickly and slap dash, it was the same with the house decorating?

Reactions: 9
She has the luxury of doing everything so quick because she’s unemployed. It just means she’s able to turn any project in to a ‘job’.

Most people are sort of forced to take their time due to other commitments/considerations and she has none.

Reactions: 2
Typical Amelia. Can’t discuss her obvious lip fillers but will share intimate info about her wedding and even her trying on dresses

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.