Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emz1989

New thread suggestion: If It’s Before Noon, I’m Probably In Bed. And Did I Mention I’m Getting Wed?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shes really disgusting, playing on fertility to make money....that makes her scum in my eyes.
her blog post even mentions the biological clock ticking, some women haven't met the right partner at 30+ some women and men have fertility problems therefore those comments are no doubt terrifying. Not one for the sisterhood are you ameila!
Fellow tattlers - don't let this shameful, crap shilling, lazy fool of a woman worry you, many women go on to have beautiful, healthy babies well beyond 35.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
1B57D81F-B6FD-46BA-899E-EE8927122E93.png

Cheese and wine tasting?? Fuck me. How about inviting your ‘friends’ - if they exist (which I doubt they do) - over for a bite to eat and some drinks instead?? It’s the utter faux pretentiousness of it all. Gives me the dry heave. Very Hyacinth Bucket… shout-out to those old enough to remember that 🙋‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fineapple

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happend to her friend Matt? Just watched her birthday vlog... He's got s fit body. She would have done well 😂
Apparently (according to Amelia) he fell in love with her so she had to unfriend. It’s a right fucking burden being as desirable as Amelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She can’t commit to anything for more than 5 minutes so god knows how she will commit to a man.

Now it’s will be wedding planning central.

FIND A GODDAMN NICHE WOMAN

I'm waiting for

'I've loved planning my wedding so much, and I really think (being the over achiever that I am), that I have quite the knack for this wedding planning lark, so guess what team... I'm becoming a wedding coordinator' 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Teafairy

If she says she has burnout one more time 😡

Its so utterly disrespectful to the all the people working through this, the parents trying to homeschool/entertain their kids through it all. She says she’s a trained counsellor and coach but she has zero insight or tact which are pretty essentia

Her ‘lockdown’ experience has included a holiday in Mexico, buying a new house with a garden she sits out in drinking cocktails she’s thought up, little breaks away to cabins, and a boyfriend who not only is paying for everything but seems to maintain their house too.

I have to assume that she is just trying to relatable since a lot of people are in genuine burnout and it’s a very ‘hot topic’ right now. But she couldn’t be further from relatable. And she will not cope if she had children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Fineapple

VIP Member
I cannot believe she has WRITTEN A BOOK. ‘My book is like therapy in your pocket’. Nope. A life coach is a bullshit non-thing, sorry not sorry, and this book will be a pile of self indulgent utter crap from a woman who constantly justifies laying into bed until midday and taking 360 days off a year to avoid burnout. Who would want to take advice or ‘therapy’ from somebody who has done so little? What does she really think she can add to the conversation about shame? She’s a middle class white woman who appears to sail through life in a financially comfortable state. She’s physically able and by society’s standards she is of acceptable build and appearance. She doesn’t face any discrimination other than the drama she creates in her own narcissistic head. She’s completely shielded from the reality of life and even restricts her comments so she can only see nice things. Is this going to be releasing her of the shame from that time she was ‘free bleeding’ (she wasn’t) into her expensive period pants in the comfort of her own kitchen? I just fucking can’t even.

Reactions: 15

gigi_93

VIP Member
Thought I hadn’t seen her thread in a while so I came to look and yep it’s as dead as her blogging career

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Chunk

Someone needs to tell her that her bathing suit is a size or two too small. Fair enough you want your tits hanging out all of the time now, but we don't need to see your labia.

20210615_141400.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ive unfollowed as I can't take any more from her, she sits on her arse all afternoon after getting up midday spewing bullshit no one asked for, meanwhile I've been up since 5, done an 8 hour shift, come home, walked my dog had a shower and then get on to making tea (which I'm sure is not unlike anyone else) I'm not interested in taking ANY kind of advice/info from someone who does NOTHING all day! So unrelateable to actual grown women. I'd like to give her some advice (seeing as she's always telling us how we should behave)......get a job.

• Heart

Rainbowchampagne

“I’ve had so many messages asking if my cycle has evened out yet” HAVE YOU?! Because I couldn’t give a shit about your cycle, I only cared about my own when I was trying to conceive (fully appreciate if you have any medical conditions you may care more)

And she finds her period a cleansing time?! Are you ok hun?

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Can she stop banging on about her fucking tits for five minutes??? We get it Shamelia, they’re a bit bigger than average. Nobody gives a shit. Stop using your melons for engagement

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I don’t even follow her anymore I just check here sometimes to see if she’s got a job yet

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Every time I see her teeth I think about that one comment about how she could eat an apple through a tennis racket. It gets me through the difficult times.

• Haha

epl000

VIP Member
Did she really just complain about Chris taking too long in the bathroom on her stories? Sorry but she literally has no job and nothing to do all day, so why shouldn't he spend half an hour in the bathroom if he wants to. They literally have a whole other bathroom? I find her stories content SO bizarre.

Reactions: 13

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Omg her latest Instagram stories! “Thinking of what I would spend my millions on i promoted everything that comes in my inbox”

I’m cringing! Who does she think she is? She only has 20k followers and half of them probably follow just to see how much of a tit she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13