Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she's not even subtle about it. Also, like a previous post said... It's not even a great ring. She's just shocked that a nice guy like Chris wants to spend the rest of his life with her. Tbh, we're all shocked.

Reactions: 7
I'm still always surprised (I don't know why) by amelias double standards. Can you remember before her and Chris got this house when she had that little flat and would literally sob how people are so selfish because they're posting photos of their gardens in the sun. How badly it affecting her mental health and not everyone has a garden. Oh amelia how the tables have turned. Also... We get it you're engaged. We don't need to keep seeing that ring. Stop rubbing everyone's face in it 😂
Am I imagining things, or did she used to have a little outside area at her flat? Only she never liked going out there because it was full of dog tit she never picked up, and her dad had to pressure wash it to clean it up for her?

Reactions: 8
I'm still always surprised (I don't know why) by amelias double standards. Can you remember before her and Chris got this house when she had that little flat and would literally sob how people are so selfish because they're posting photos of their gardens in the sun. How badly it affecting her mental health and not everyone has a garden. Oh amelia how the tables have turned. Also... We get it you're engaged. We don't need to keep seeing that ring. Stop rubbing everyone's face in it 😂

Bang on! She does this because she's an incredibly jealous person, she can't be happy for anyone she believes is doing better/has better than her, she can't even big up her own fiancé ffs and his (quite frankly) brilliant career, because in her head it's make her look 'less' but when she achieves, she can't wait to brag.

Reactions: 7
The ring is nice I think however I still feel like she was happier when Joe proposed. Can anyone remember what thing ring was like? I’m in no way hitter because I’m 40 and single lol

Reactions: 4
What a day of content it’s been! Amelia bleeping about alone in her back garden taking selfies and posting them with mildly patronising captions. Oh and making sure we’re all unsubtly reminded AGAIN about her engagement ring, hot tub and fancy tumblers. Great.

oh and she’s def had those trout lips done again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ring is nice I think however I still feel like she was happier when Joe proposed. Can anyone remember what thing ring was like? I’m in no way hitter because I’m 40 and single lol
Weirdly pics are on her page ? just took a bit of scrolling!

Caption says Joe has this designed custom for her - I don’t love it but it’s definitely more unique and original than the new one.
I suppose argument that he did something so grand and romantic but was actually a massive wang so it’s not about the ring itself.
For me I don’t mind so much showing it off I think a lot of newly engaged people are guilty of that but it’s the unwillingness to share the proposal story etc which people might actually be interested in.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Guys... Chris before this Chris.. the one with Archie, do we know anything about him?
I dont remember much about him really. He was with her during that period when she kept getting water infections, back problems and low mental health. Was he the one she said that kept wanting to get back together? Or am I misremembering? One of her ex's did.

Reactions: 3
I dont remember much about him really. He was with her during that period when she kept getting water infections, back problems and low mental health. Was he the one she said that kept wanting to get back together? Or am I misremembering? One of her ex's did.
I think that was the one between this Chris and that Chris 😂

• Haha
New thread suggestion: Weddings, hot tubs and a fake pout. My book is £17.99 but you have to print it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The ring is not very clear and has rubbish clarity and colour. I would rather have a smaller diamond that was brilliant white/blue than something that looks like Opal 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.