Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my. Are you kidding. I’m not even going to look because it’ll nauseate me 🤢
Girl, even Truff would be embarrassed of it.
I wouldn’t mind but she’s posted it twice as well, my eyes were offended by it earlier on and then she’s done me dirty and posted it again!

Reactions: 1
Girl, even Truff would be embarrassed of it.
I wouldn’t mind but she’s posted it twice as well, my eyes were offended by it earlier on and then she’s done me dirty and posted it again!
Oh god. I’m not looking. I hope you manage to recover from the trauma 🤢

Reactions: 1
Her new Vlog was so condescending

‘I tried to hide it but I can’t hide my hand forever so I’m telling you’

‘Yeah I won’t be doing an engagement vlog’

The whole vibe was ‘you Plebs are lucky to even know about this and I’m not sharing anymore than I have to ’ Babes your a weekly vlogger remember?

Also found it so condescending when she thanked people for the nice comments and said something like ‘some of you said you knew it, can I have the lottery numbers then if your so psychic’

Reactions: 9
The whole vlog was classic Amelia. As if everyone is on the edge of their seat to see her engagement ring. Nobody cares about your tit diamond! Literally nobody cares.

Honestly how is this still her full time job?

Reactions: 5
Honestly how is this still her full time job?
I know right? I found that livvrh that someone here recommended - she still works full time and has more followers (and much better engagement) than Amelia. No surprise her content is much better, it’s consistent, relatable. She’s inspiring up at 4am working out instead of embarrassing midday lie ins.

Although just noticed Miss xax is one of those followers - maybe looking for tips.

Reactions: 3
Why does she sound like she’s picked up a different accent??? OMG she is so fake I can’t deal
I've noticed this before too!

I know right? I found that livvrh that someone here recommended - she still works full time and has more followers (and much better engagement) than Amelia. No surprise her content is much better, it’s consistent, relatable. She’s inspiring up at 4am working out instead of embarrassing midday lie ins.

Although just noticed Miss xax is one of those followers - maybe looking for tips.
Might have been me - I love her! So genuine and hard working. And yeah funny how xax followed her. She must have been reading on here.

If and when she gets pregnant, I’m gonna have to unfollow as I will not be able to deal with her preaching about being an expert on motherhood!! she’ll defo be one of those types who preaches about breastfeeding aswell you can bloody bet ya mortgage on it

Reactions: 6
Oh wow she's engaged?! Just catching up with the thread and can see she is going to be insufferable lol

I'm still always surprised (I don't know why) by amelias double standards. Can you remember before her and Chris got this house when she had that little flat and would literally sob how people are so selfish because they're posting photos of their gardens in the sun. How badly it affecting her mental health and not everyone has a garden. Oh amelia how the tables have turned. Also... We get it you're engaged. We don't need to keep seeing that ring. Stop rubbing everyone's face in it 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.