Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding will be full of chris family and it will be her and her parents and that's it. She'll use covid as the excuse with numbers and also say people couldn't travel that far.

Bet she has a weekday wedding too and uses that as the reason there's no guests. Not the truth of having no friends.

No shade for anyone getting married on weekdays or with small weddings (its what I would do) but she will use those factors as the reason people couldn't make it rather than be honest and say small numbers etc

Reactions: 2
Is sharing your other-halves “achievements” really something she considers fishing for brownie points? Surely it’s just a normal thing to do.

Besides I think Chris could open a whole brownie bakery with all he does already 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is there a new series on don't tell the bride due? I can imagine her applying for that to make her big TV break but being an absolute drama queen over every minor detail decision Chris makes 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she even bothering to comment on the football if, 1 she’s not that “into football” and 2 hasn’t got a bloody clue what she talking about! I couldn’t care less what she’s got to say about it! It was just an excuse to get that ring in our faces in the most obvious way! Urgh she drives me crazy!

Reactions: 5
Why is she even bothering to comment on the football if, 1 she’s not that “into football” and 2 hasn’t got a bloody clue what she talking about! I couldn’t care less what she’s got to say about it! It was just an excuse to get that ring in our faces in the most obvious way! Urgh she drives me crazy!
Another dull, boring, ten a penny engagement ring. I am shocked 🙄

Reactions: 6
How long until it goes into the bio? Life coach, nail technician and mid size bride to be xax ❤
You missed her big boobs out there 🤣

"Life coach, nail technician, fuller bust and mid size bride to be xax"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus. The new "vlog" is just her sat at home talking about the engagement and the holiday without showing anything and ending with the obligatory "Im so glad that I allowed myself to take a break".
And then also an ad for her book.
This is not a vlog!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jesus. The new "vlog" is just her sat at home talking about the engagement and the holiday without showing anything and ending with the obligatory "Im so glad that I allowed myself to take a break".
This is not a vlog!
Allowed herself to take a break?? She posted every minute to her Instastory!!

Reactions: 2
Just had to close Instagram with second hand embarrassment from that period pants dance.

Reactions: 4
This is not a vlog!
Why does she sound like she’s picked up a different accent??? OMG she is so fake I can’t deal

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.