Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a problem with her playing games, I’m in my 30s and regularly play video games. I bet she doesn’t stick with it though, it’ll be a fad like the nails thing was. She’s still all over the place as a blogger and has never managed to find her niche

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me how they can have 50k subscribers but rarely hits barely 1500 views per video?

Reactions: 1
I don’t have a problem with her playing games, I’m in my 30s and regularly play video games. I bet she doesn’t stick with it though, it’ll be a fad like the nails thing was. She’s still all over the place as a blogger and has never managed to find her niche
I agree. I’m also in my 30’s and play games regularly, have a few Twitch subscriptions too but she’s the worst. Just me being Regina but she can’t sit with us

I feel irritated that it’s another avenue for her to carve out a little bit of revenue for doing little to no work... buys her some more time believing she’s making blogger work as a job.

Add gaming to the rotation of boobs, period, Toby, preachy self love, burnout, Toby.. rinse repeat

Can someone explain to me how they can have 50k subscribers but rarely hits barely 1500 views per video?
Must be that pesky algorithm team

Reactions: 7
The fact she refers to doing her Twitch streams as “work” shows clearly she’s keen to make money out of it. When she does the streams that I’ve seen bits of she constantly does this fake laugh which is so annoying.

Reactions: 2
I see nothing wrong with creating gaming content no matter what age you are (I love Deligracy who is 30 and plays the sims in a very engaging way), but with Amelia the thing is that her gaming content is just as crap as the rest of her content.

I see nothing wrong with creating gaming content no matter what age you are (I love Deligracy who is 30 and plays the sims in a very engaging way), but with Amelia the thing is that her gaming content is just as crap as the rest of her content.
She’s doing it solely for the purpose of admiration and compliments from youngsters (majority) who are naive and don’t know who she is from Adam. I don’t really understand how it’s ‘work’ tho? Just another way of shirking away from Proper work more like

She clearly has trouble getting to sleep at night because she stays in bed until midday every day...

• Haha
EB65F086-1FE7-452B-BE86-6AE52D83CFE4.png

Whit the duck is going on with the eyes? I’m 2 years older than her and that level of wrinkling is clearly not normal? Also stop with the sarcastic comments fs, GET OUT YOUR BED and live your life, who cares if it’s windy? Honest to duck, I cannot with this lassie 😡😡

She clearly has trouble getting to sleep at night because she stays in bed until midday every day...
No it’s just her ‘busy brain’ 😂😂.... Hen NOTHING about you is busy 🙄, ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s on again about why she blocks so many people and limits everything 😴 she really believes she’s BLOCKING THE HATERZ but she is just an over sensitive snowflake who can’t handle anything that isn’t a gushing compliment. People asking her about her lips is a prime example. She would not survive in an actual job.

Her eyes here definitely confuse me!! What’s happened and why don’t we normally see them like that?

View attachment 587668
Whit the duck is going on with the eyes? I’m 2 years older than her and that level of wrinkling is clearly not normal? Also stop with the sarcastic comments fs, GET OUT YOUR BED and live your life, who cares if it’s windy? Honest to duck, I cannot with this lassie 😡😡

No it’s just her ‘busy brain’ 😂😂.... Hen NOTHING about you is busy 🙄, ever.

As if she’s just gone and made merch of her dog ...? Oh wait and is hoping to sell it to her viewers for their kids. I am baffled by this, so strange.

Who wanted this? That’ll be the same loads of people who dm her all the time about her boobs won’t it team. Gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she’s just gone and made merch of her dog ...? Oh wait and is hoping to sell it to her viewers for their kids. I am baffled by this, so strange.

Who wanted this? That’ll be the same loads of people who dm her all the time about her boobs won’t it team. Gag.
I just came here to say the same thing. So bizarre! Who would buy merch of someone else's dog? She's so tone deaf.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s “Twitch” merch. When I dropped in on her last stream she mentioned it and I’ve also looked at some of the twitch people she’s tagged on Instagram and they all seem to do it.
The images of Toby on the T-shirt are the cartoon she uses of him on twitch

• Haha
I think it’s “Twitch” merch. When I dropped in on her last stream she mentioned it and I’ve also looked at some of the twitch people she’s tagged on Instagram and they all seem to do it.
The images of Toby on the T-shirt are the cartoon she uses of him on twitch
This sounds like something I would do at school, if I were still at school, and if I was that much of a gif

This sounds like something I would do at school, if I were still at school, and if I was that much of a gif
gif*
gif

Last edited:
I still struggle to see why she’s so obsessed with him and thinks everyone wants to see him all the time. Yeah he’s kinda cute but the way she bangs on about him you’d think he was one of a kind and rare!

• Haha
It was almost 12pm today and she was still in bed!!! The weather was amazing in Stafford today, most people would have been making the most of it after all the rain we’ve had!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.