Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see her teeth I think about that one comment about how she could eat an apple through a tennis racket. It gets me through the difficult times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You were never and will never ever be cool darling!

Her YT shein video, I don’t know why I do it myself but I find myself watching that annoying intro and, it makes me cringe so so much! She literally is the most annoying fakest person, why can’t people see her for what she really is!?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
2435EB9F-D598-4132-9A50-7D6A1951F901.png

What kind of 33 year old honestly rips the arse out their birthday this much? It’s a complete embarrassment. Also loves, does anyone know how many people are showing up for these streams? I can only imagine oor Shamz is doing a LOT of talking to herself.....

Reactions: 7
Watched the first 5 minutes of her vlog where she bangs oh about ~self care~ in the most patronising way possible, and then in the next clip Chris has cooked the dinner. How can he be with someone who farts around doing sod all and then he still has to make the dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 6
12:10pm Thursday afternoon! Still in its bed!!! What the hell is wrong with her! She’s got a very energetic dog there surely he wants to be legging it across a field not watching her be a lazy cow!

Reactions: 4
They should make a reality show where influencers have to work a real job for a week. Imagine the breakdowns. Amelia getting up at 6AM and working a 9-5. I’d watch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
12:10pm Thursday afternoon! Still in its bed!!! What the hell is wrong with her! She’s got a very energetic dog there surely he wants to be legging it across a field not watching her be a lazy cow!
Yeh she always has to make excuses for it tho, cuz she knows full well she’s a lazy Mare! She constantly has to make a point of saying that she’s not a morning person and that she’s a night owl...and reminding everyone that it’s totally ok! Well actually darling, no, a 33 year old staying bed till midday more often than not is actually not acceptable, particularly not in today’s society! Said it before and said it again but god help her if and when she has a baby!

Every time I see her teeth I think about that one comment about how she could eat an apple through a tennis racket. It gets me through the difficult times.
Omg you have no idea how often that comment makes me laugh. I'll be at work randomly and just remember it and absolutely die laughing. Whoever made that comment, thank you. One of the funniest things I had read/heard ever in my life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can she stop banging on about her bleeping tits for five minutes??? We get it Shamelia, they’re a bit bigger than average. Nobody gives a tit. Stop using your melons for engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can she stop banging on about her bleeping tits for five minutes??? We get it Shamelia, they’re a bit bigger than average. Nobody gives a tit. Stop using your melons for engagement
Honestly she comes across as so narcissistic and now I've just seen the post after I wrote an edit that you were referring to . Most people write We when it comes to body image to support other woman so that they show that they can relate to people. I feel guilty for mocking others online but she has become so self absorbed in her own little world without being humble. Burnout most be so hard for you during a pandemic and not having a proper job eh! When people like myself and NHS colleagues, key workers etc have been working their arses off!

Reactions: 5
She’s so full of tit. She’s only had a ‘fuller bust’ for the past few years as she’s gained weight. ‘Her entire life’.. girl, please.

Reactions: 8
She’s suddenly given herself permission to get them out? Girl they are always out!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.