Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s suddenly given herself permission to get them out? Girl they are always out!!
She makes a post about giving herself permission to have big boobs at least once a month 🙄 same way she makes post after post about giving herself permission to be lazy and unmotivated

Reactions: 8
Can she stop banging on about her bleeping tits for five minutes??? We get it Shamelia, they’re a bit bigger than average. Nobody gives a tit. Stop using your melons for engagement
Omg yes literally.
I came here to write something similar, but you’ve covered it for me ahahaha.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that thinks her boobs aren't actually THAT big? Like, they're just proportional to the rest of her body?

I feel like such a creep, but I honestly wouldn't even notice them of she didn't go in about them?

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that thinks her boobs aren't actually THAT big? Like, they're just proportional to the rest of her body?

I feel like such a creep, but I honestly wouldn't even notice them of she didn't go in about them?
Agree. Her giant gnashers are centre stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly she comes across as so narcissistic and now I've just seen the post after I wrote an edit that you were referring to . Most people write We when it comes to body image to support other woman so that they show that they can relate to people. I feel guilty for mocking others online but she has become so self absorbed in her own little world without being humble. Burnout most be so hard for you during a pandemic and not having a proper job eh! When people like myself and NHS colleagues, key workers etc have been working their arses off!

Yep she is in her own little world, completely! and that's because she doesnt do anything, go anywhere or see anyone, so the only thing that runs through her head is her...

She needs to get a job so she other things to think about, I bet she doesn't even engage with Chris about what sort of day he's had.

Reactions: 2

Agreed. They aren’t “stand out” big. She just wants people to notice and comment so she goes on about them constantly. The only thing I ever notice about her is her teeth because they’re too big for her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s brilliant m how she went viral by showing you how you can edit photos when clearly most of her early posts were heavily edited

Reactions: 4
Another self love post 🙄 how long are we betting until she moves on to the next thing to try and make her niche?

Reactions: 1
You can predict her posts. It’ll be something about self love/giving yourself permission/her boobs/the sims/the dog/her “flow”

That’s literally it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could have loads of clients if she opened red dog nails and actually know what it’s like to be tired after doing a full days work

Reactions: 5
It’s brilliant m how she went viral by showing you how you can edit photos when clearly most of her early posts were heavily edited
Is it just me, or does her face on the body shop insta post look a bit puffy?

Joined her twitch stream briefly last night through her insta story link. Total second hand embarrassment. A 33 year old woman talking about “raids” and playing games online. It’s utterly cringe worthy. When you look at other influencers of a similar age, they’re aging with their audience and for the ones I follow, presenting a more sophisticated image / aspirational lifestyle. Amelia seems to be stuck between talking about conceiving with 30+ year olds and raids and games with 16 year olds.

Reactions: 2
I wanted to watch her do nails as that’s something that interests me but gave up after 5 mins when she started going on about tobybotdog, sounded like I’d just walked in on my 10year old watching one of his YouTuber videos

Reactions: 3
Joined her twitch stream briefly last night through her insta story link. Total second hand embarrassment. A 33 year old woman talking about “raids” and playing games online. It’s utterly cringe worthy. When you look at other influencers of a similar age, they’re aging with their audience and for the ones I follow, presenting a more sophisticated image / aspirational lifestyle. Amelia seems to be stuck between talking about conceiving with 30+ year olds and raids and games with 16 year olds.
I mean there's nothing wrong with playing video games but most of us just don't have the time because women in their 30s are working full time and many bringing up children too.

I mean there's nothing wrong with playing video games but most of us just don't have the time because women in their 30s are working full time and many bringing up children too.
Yeah I guess. I suppose it’s not really my interest. But I just can’t envision a grown woman with children sitting and playing video games. Like you say probably because they’re busy! But to me personally, it’s not really age appropriate although I know it’s a hobby for a lot. Why sit playing a game about people’s lives (the sims) when you could be living your life.
I think from what I saw as well - there are a lot of young people - perhaps teens / early 20s on her twitch streams. And I think regardless of the gaming.. Twitch is a very young app. I’d never heard of it until she mentioned it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.