Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does a post about a hot tub and tags them in in the hope that they’ll send her one for free! She’s is such a dirty scrounger! Cannot stand her!!!!

Does a post about a hot tub and tags them in in the hope that they’ll send her one for free! She’s is such a dirty scrounger! Cannot stand her!!!!
Can I just also say, what the actual FFFF is that horrendous blanket thing she’s wearing on her vlog??? AND talk about shite marketing, who on earth would want to buy one of them in the summer??? Especially in the current climate!

Reactions: 7
Hot tubs and oodies have been and gone in terms of the influencing world, she’s so behind . Time to grow up and move on dear

Reactions: 2
Hint to get a free hot tub much? Even if she gets one, which I'm sure she'll wangle somehow, in what world does anyone who follows Amelia buy a hot tub because she's got one? Maybe nail stuff, possibly period pants or bottles of gin. But I really can't see how she's successfully influences anyone as her demographics are all over the place. Luxury spa blogger who shops at SHEIN and games all day?

Reactions: 3
I gave myself permission to unfollow her recently :ROFLMAO:

Still banging on about burnout and periods I see? LOL. Get a job Amelia.

Reactions: 6
Sharing on her stories (whilst dragging Chris) that he is in her phone as Chris and then his surname is really weird to me!!! Not like “Chris 💕” or “The BF” or just “ Chris” nope, also includes his surname. Very romantic. Is this me being weird?

Sharing on her stories (whilst dragging Chris) that he is in her phone as Chris and then his surname is really weird to me!!! Not like “Chris 💕” or “The BF” or just “ Chris” nope, also includes his surname. Very romantic. Is this me being weird?
Isn’t that from Instagram? Not defending #admelia though, she probably has him saved in her phone as ‘Not Quite Joe’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know a few people who have their partner in as their full name. And one whose husband is still in there as ‘*name* pub’ 20 years later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I have my husband as his full name😂 maybe I’m the weird one haha

Reactions: 1
Not to take Amelias side but I have my partners full name ... I have everyone as there full name apart from my parents who are just mum and dad. I hate names with hearts or whatever. I’m not going to forget my partner is my partner without some emojis to remind me 😂

Reactions: 1
So a couple of things....a) has anyone noticed how she’s so OTT fake happy on her last few YT videos??? Like sooooo fake!!! And b) please explain to me how playing the sims online and streaming it....since when was this WORK??? The worlds gone absolutely mad!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.