Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why her engagement is rubbish. She isn’t relatable in the slightest. She lives in her own little world where everything is self care and days off and face masks. Must be nice

Reactions: 3
Im not even that bothered by her lazyness. If she can afford taking so much time for self care, goog for her. However, I am really bothered by all the "giving yourself permission" crap. For many people it is not about permission, it is about actually not having the time, because they have stuff they need to take care of. She is so privileged, but does not see it.

Reactions: 11
Lol she attacked me when I told her maybe she needs to look at getting another job if she's burnt out like most people do.
Her response to you speaks volumes to me. The fact that she needs to justify everything she’s got on in list just evidences the making excuses. Adults don’t need to justify taking time for themselves. I wouldn’t ask a colleague why they were taking a week off? I can see them working hard, I know it’s deserved. She talks about all these plates she’s spinning but actually she’s fabricated the plates they’re in her head and on some level she knows this that why she feels the need to reiterate the presence of all the ‘plates’.

I actually think her perceived burnout is more likely depression. She is in a failed business, a relationship that seems more like a companionship than love. She doesn’t want to loose face admitting either of these things when she makes her life so public so actually she’s just forcing everything and it is painful to watch.

Reactions: 9
Instead of the time she spends in bed she could have opened up her nail business and made some money actually doing a job!!

Reactions: 4
I agree with the above posters. Amelia is so privileged that her “job” is what other people spend their spare time doing - posting to Instagram etc. I don’t doubt that it comes with its challenges - abuse online etc - but let’s not pretend it’s as challenging and hard as others who work “normal” jobs. My job is extremely stressful and involves potentially very serious consequences if I don’t do it right. So to see someone complain about their stressful job that enables them to film themselves putting a face mask on, and then give ME permission to take me time, is incredibly patronising and infuriating.
I have to work full time, keep a clean house, look after my family and pet, and then find time somewhere to do something nice. I feel worthy of self care - I just don’t have a job that is essentially doing it!

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but these hoodie blanket things look absolutely ridiculous. And Amelia is making herself look foolish and desperate trying to fit in with the young Twitch crowd. How far the "luxury lifestyle blogger" has fallen.

20210528_131825.jpg

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but these hoodie blanket things look absolutely ridiculous. And Amelia is making herself look foolish and desperate trying to fit in with the young Twitch crowd. How far the "luxury lifestyle blogger" has fallen.

View attachment 594389
SHE’S 33!!! So childish. I can see a 16 year old wearing one of these. And yes her talking about being a luxury lifestyle blogger.. now she sits in her house talking about periods and talking about twitch! I don’t think that’s authentic to the girl who loved spa days and luxury hotels and champagne. Maybe that’s just the lifestyle that Joe could fund

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It reminds me of 2009 when The Snuggie was popular for a minute, before it became a joke. I'm sure the Oodie will go the way of the Snuggie. :ROFLMAO:

0001304_snuggie_blanket_blue_plaid.0.jpeg.jpg
images.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: 1
God this latest obsession she has with Twitch. Get a grip Amelia- you are in your thirties! I really do t understand why she half asses everything. She is good at nails and could go self employed but seemingly that was just a fad. Much like her training to be a counsellor. Now she’s moved on to being a streamer gamer girl. She comes over as so privileged but ignorant and lazy with it which is so frustrating!

Reactions: 5
SHE’S 33!!! So childish. I can see a 16 year old wearing one of these. And yes her talking about being a luxury lifestyle blogger.. now she sits in her house talking about periods and talking about twitch! I don’t think that’s authentic to the girl who loved spa days and luxury hotels and champagne. Maybe that’s just the lifestyle that Joe could fund
Yes I agree! Joe defo used to fund all that, he must have done! And let’s be honest tho, she’s never ever been luxury lifestyle! Her idea of luxury must be very different to others

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to unfollow her, you just know when she uploads a story at 11:30 it’s gonna be her in bed with the mutt

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow her, you just know when she uploads a story at 11:30 it’s gonna be her in bed with the mutt
I think I will be soon too over 7/8 years. She's really hit rock bottom and maybe she's posting she's burnt out because she knows it. Not so many freebie breaks since covid too. She needs to reinvent herself again .

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, she’s such an irritant. Now Chris is having to buy her coffee and pastries in bed before her day of DOING duck ALL because she’s ‘grumpy’.

Chris, GET OUT NOW BEFORE SHE EATS YOUR SOUL

Reactions: 9
I’m sick of hearing about her periods, we get it, you get a period, sit down nobody cares.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.