Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she actually appeal to these days? Like someone said here yrs ago she used to have a great audience of 20 something women. Now I feel like she seems way older than her years in fashion sense, patronises actual 30 yr olds with her fertility "expertise" and probably makes younger readers cringe. Nothing wrong with being a gamer in your 30s but again who is watching her on that? What happened to the nail company too? She could actually start that up again now.

Reactions: 7
She seems like the kind of person who expects immediate success and when it doesn't come, she just jumps on to the next thing.
She did it with bloom from the darkness (that I think actuallt could have become something in time and with some effort), her nail business..
I don't believe that the streaming thing will last long either.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just closed Instagram with second hand embarrassment at that selfie she’s taken talking about subscribers. Please stop pulling that awful face.

Reactions: 3
Who does she actually appeal to these days? Like someone said here yrs ago she used to have a great audience of 20 something women. Now I feel like she seems way older than her years in fashion sense, patronises actual 30 yr olds with her fertility "expertise" and probably makes younger readers cringe. Nothing wrong with being a gamer in your 30s but again who is watching her on that? What happened to the nail company too? She could actually start that up again now.
Plz don’t shoot me for ‘diagnosing’ but Amelia does exhibit a lot of the traits of narcissistic personality disorder. ‘Expects to be recognised as superior even without achievements that warrant it’ - she’s textbook.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Plz don’t shoot me for ‘diagnosing’ but Amelia does exhibit a lot of the traits of narcissistic personality disorder. ‘Expects to be recognised as superior even without achievements that warrant it’ - she’s textbook.
Oh totally! It’s her to a tee! Also... birthday week....rolls eyes!! You’re in your 30s!!! I actually think behind closed doors she probably acts like a 7 year old! can we pleeeeease start calling her veruca now???😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve just closed Instagram with second hand embarrassment at that selfie she’s taken talking about subscribers. Please stop pulling that awful face.
I’d really love to know what’s always so funny.....

Wonder if she would pull the same face when the police pull her over whilst taking selfies of herself whilst driving

Reactions: 3
An Alienware PC to play the sims 😂😂 duck off Shamelia 😂😂😂😂 all money (Chris’s money) no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion

'In bed till midday, need a new PC for playing sims, Chris will pay'

Or something along those lines, I'm not so inventive with words so maybe someone could prefect it?

• Haha
It’s my birthday today too, am I laid in my pit being waited on hand and foot! Am I duck!! Because I run a house with 3 kids 2 dogs and a couple of cats! She’s an absolute joke

Her new hair isn’t working on her. She looks like an eccentric middle aged art teacher who burns incense and identifies as a Wiccan.

It’s my birthday today too, am I laid in my pit being waited on hand and foot! Am I duck!! Because I run a house with 3 kids 2 dogs and a couple of cats! She’s an absolute joke

My birthday this year was a rotter. It pissed with rain, nothing was open cos of coronavirus, so I thought I’d relax with my 3 year old . I got us bathed and into our fresh new jammies and then he PROJECTILE vomited on me (like something out of a movie, I didn’t know vomit could be so horizontal). He’s been sick once before in his life, so of course my birthday was one of those times 🤣. To top it all off my husband comes home and says ‘come and help me clean up the sick then’. All I can say is thank God for Colin the caterpillar for being a beacon of support on that day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

• Haha
I see this too. Expects immediate success and sees herself as a high achiever for sure.

An Alienware PC to play the sims 😂😂 duck off Shamelia 😂😂😂😂 all money (Chris’s money) no sense
Shamelia needs to be in the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god...her latest ad for The Body Shop....like she needs an excuse to take out any more time for herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest post really annoys me. Yes Amelia you might have plenty of time to spend on yourself. But try having a full time job, studying part time and kids!!!

FOR duck’S SAKE normal people don’t use phrases like ‘I’ve got more important things to do than looking at me’ because they’re not that self involved. In a dressing gown putting on a face mask at 11AM on a Tuesday, relatable as duck 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.