Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the millionth time Amelia, THERE IS NO WE!! It’s just you, there’s no team, it’s only you!!

For someone who’s written a book about shame she is awfully quick to shame people who are over 30 who don’t have kids yet

Reactions: 8
I love how she goes on about her hair and how she donated it, such a charitable soul! Does anyone remember the video where the hairdresser chopped off more than she asked for and she cried like a brat. I mean it’s not great when they don’t do what you want but her hair was still so long. I reckon she only cried to get her money back!

• Haha
Shes really disgusting, playing on fertility to make money....that makes her scum in my eyes.
her blog post even mentions the biological clock ticking, some women haven't met the right partner at 30+ some women and men have fertility problems therefore those comments are no doubt terrifying. Not one for the sisterhood are you ameila!
Fellow tattlers - don't let this shameful, crap shilling, lazy fool of a woman worry you, many women go on to have beautiful, healthy babies well beyond 35.
I definitely needed to hear this today! She’s seriously such an awful person for cashing in on this.

Reactions: 4
I say this over and over again, but Amelia when she wasn’t trying too hard to be “something” and unfortunately for her was with Joe and in love and happy (even though he did turn out to be a humongous arse) and just vlogged her day to day without all the paranoia about boundaries and censoring her life from her vlogs, was much more interesting and seemed like a girl you’d want to be friends with.
Joe really did a number on her and I do feel his cheating was a real turning point. For the first time in her life I think she experienced real pain and heartbreak, and then she’s tried to make her depression and low periods into content. When she should have got the help and support she needed, shared what was appropriate to help others, and then resumed the things that made her so enjoyable to watch. Now she just lectures. A lot. And the “I give you permission” thing, is infuriating.
She seems to think that censoring huge chunks of her day to day - i.e. when she goes out with friends etc, protects her from criticism. But actually that’s what people enjoy watching! I don’t get why she’s so anti showing us anything that isn’t her in her home waffling. I get the need for privacy, and definitely she shouldn’t have to film every moment of an event, but it was definitely more fun to watch when she was more carefree and fun.
I don’t think she realises yet that it is her new “persona” which is essentially trying on lots of different “personas” that makes people turn off.

Reactions: 12
I just finished reading about the devastating coronavirus situation in India, then I click on stories and see this. Just an odd juxtaposition.😳
Lols. Chris get your credit card out.

Amelia donated her hair years ago now but in her mind that’s her done for life. Let us fondly look back on the time she knitted those ‘charity’ hats but made sure she was reimbursed for her own costs so that only her loyal fans did the giving. I feel like the way she tags ‘we’ to the things she does is very manipulative. ‘We’ want this, ‘we’ did this. She can’t be taking personal responsibility for anything now can she?

Reactions: 5
Definitely angling for a new PC there. A gaming PC to play the sims?? Behave girl

Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed that whenever she has a new hair doo that she literally goes all excitable and giddy like a child and rambles more and thinks she’s the dogs bollocks?

Definitely angling for a new PC there. A gaming PC to play the sims?? Behave girl
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Yes exactly. No need and a massive waste of money for her purpose but let me guess she’ll take one for the ‘team’and splash out because she’s such a dedicated, high functioning hard worker 😒

She bought it. Says its a good investment because it also helps her when editing videos. As if she was actually uploading more than a weekly vlog and a few ads here and there.

• Wow
anyone else get the feeling she’s trying to get pregnant and is after freebies from companies? I think as soon as we find out she’s pregnant I’m going to have to unfollow her, as a 31 year old single woman without children I do not think I could take it!

Reactions: 9
anyone else get the feeling she’s trying to get pregnant and is after freebies from companies? I think as soon as we find out she’s pregnant I’m going to have to unfollow her, as a 31 year old single woman without children I do not think I could take it!
Yes - coming off the pill, taking fertility tests, researching alcohol free alternatives. Even buying the Sims ‘parenthood’ patch.

The thing that’s gets me is it’s not that big a deal yet she makes a point of vehemently denying it or emphasising that she’s not ready yet as any given opportunity.

Possibly because I suppose getting pregnant can be stressful and the world knowing you’re trying is added pressure that’s not needed but to me it’s one or the other. But if you’re broadcasting all these indicators then you can’t really kick off when anyone jumps to a natural conclusion. Just try quietly and resume normal content?

But yes, if/when it does happen it will be unbearable because I really cannot bare “mummy influencers” using their babies as an excuse to get freebies.

I can’t be the only one that seriously cringes when she says “team”
xax you are a 30 something old woman that lays in bed until midday and obsessed with your cocker spaniel, please stop being a dick! Get a job and put something into the house/home life and have a real reason to be tired! Playing sims doesn’t count either!

Reactions: 10
I can’t be the only one that seriously cringes when she says “team”
xax you are a 30 something old woman that lays in bed until midday and obsessed with your cocker spaniel, please stop being a dick! Get a job and put something into the house/home life and have a real reason to be tired! Playing sims doesn’t count either!
You are not alone!

Reactions: 3
I love that she has been chosen to promote some walking sandals and her photo is of her wearing them...in her garden. Then her next story is her out walking.....in trainers 😂. Like would you not wear said product you're meant to be promoting?!?!

• Haha
Why would a company like that sponsor her when she won’t even get out of bed to walk her poor dog. She has a lot of spare time on her hands to get out and enjoy the fresh air yet she’d rather stay in the flat playing sims.

Took one for the “team” and watched her stream via her insta link. She is so manic ! And it’s so odd to see a 32 year old woman chatting on and playing games online

Why would a company like that sponsor her when she won’t even get out of bed to walk her poor dog. She has a lot of spare time on her hands to get out and enjoy the fresh air yet she’d rather stay in the flat playing sims.
Keen shoes are awful! if anyone reading here is thinking of buying any then don’t, thank me later haha. I am so puzzled by the fact a company like this would work with Amelia when she on occasion does the same walk around Cannock chase. she is hardly an avid hiker, far too lazy for that kinda vibe

Keen shoes are awful! if anyone reading here is thinking of buying any then don’t, thank me later haha. I am so puzzled by the fact a company like this would work with Amelia when she on occasion does the same walk around Cannock chase. she is hardly an avid hiker, far too lazy for that kinda vibe
On and if you don’t believe me, I’ve just checked out the trust pilot reviews and yeh they really do speak for themselves! hasn’t Amelia always been one to gloat that she would only work with companies and brands who she trusts and believes in their products and services? hmmmm I smell BS

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210501-142028.png

Amelia sharing this is really ironic, because she is trying to wear burnout as a badge of honour without actually being burnt out 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.