Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keen shoes are awful! if anyone reading here is thinking of buying any then donā€™t, thank me later haha. I am so puzzled by the fact a company like this would work with Amelia when she on occasion does the same walk around Cannock chase. she is hardly an avid hiker, far too lazy for that kinda vibe

On and if you donā€™t believe me, Iā€™ve just checked out the trust pilot reviews and yeh they really do speak for themselves! hasnā€™t Amelia always been one to gloat that she would only work with companies and brands who she trusts and believes in their products and services? hmmmm I smell BS
donā€™t get why theyā€™d give her these shoes for the minimal walks she does but I have 3 pairs of Keen shoes and have had no issues with them? All different types too.

Reactions: 1
EDITED

Sorry was having a whinge. No point getting het up. But she can still bugger off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do not trust those at home ā€œhealth testā€. Not the food intolerance ones, not fertility, hell even those ancestors ones are deeply flawed. I have had a fertility check up and my ā€œeggs countedā€ by a medical doctor in a medical office. It is not something you can pee on a stick.

These medical companies are all start ups in the business of making money with no oversite or need for approval by government bodies. They are as scientific as a mood rings.
Totally accurate! you can't count your egg reserve - you need scans and a dr for that. Hormones fluctuate too so i dont see how this would be accurate.

Ladies, you can get pregnant until your menopause. Many ladies in my family have even had menopause babies. Lots of women I know struggled to get pregnant in their 20s and 30s and in their 40s it happened quite easily without "trying". Never believe any of the CRAP these people spout. Putting this fear and stress on to people to buy products like this and worry about their fertility, it just SUCKS and its a horrible pressure on women. If you haven't found the right man or you have endo or PCOS you dont need to read this utter shite and take it to heart. x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve always disliked her but her latest bullshit over the fertility test has made me despise her. So bleeping irresponsible. Can we get a wiki going for her to record all her shite??

Reactions: 10
Ffs the hypocritical witch! Her latest post about consent and not sharing all the gory details about relationships....you posted on every platform and even shared a video on YT after the breakup with joe!!!witch

Reactions: 3
Omg again with the ā€˜Iā€™m not a morning personā€™ lecture in her latest vlog. I feel sorry for Chris who probably has to listen to her moan about the same tit over and over

Omg again with the ā€˜Iā€™m not a morning personā€™ lecture in her latest vlog. I feel sorry for Chris who probably has to listen to her moan about the same tit over and over
I rolled my eyes at that part. Shes so bloody arrogant, and wants to justify being a lazy witch!

She did not wear those sandals yesterday to send the postcard yesterday, as someone who lives in the same town I can safely say the weather was tit and it pissed it down most the day!

Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain how she got a collaboration with a walking shoe company? She never goes anywhere or does anything, I donā€™t understand how they look at her feed and were like ā€˜yeah this girl is a good fit for our outdoors brandā€™??

Reactions: 6
She would advertise a bag of tit if the price was right. Remember the dodgy slim fast campaign? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
If youā€™ve never noticed, she only works with brands for products that she feels she actually needs! She banged on about proper walking shoes and stuff absolutely agggges ago! I canā€™t believe companies get in touch with her, I just canā€™t see it! Surely she reaches out to them!? Hotel chocolat for example, why work with her? She photos are shite theyā€™re so amateur! Just donā€™t get it! I think I need to take up this Instagram influencing lark

If youā€™ve never noticed, she only works with brands for products that she feels she actually needs! She banged on about proper walking shoes and stuff absolutely agggges ago! I canā€™t believe companies get in touch with her, I just canā€™t see it! Surely she reaches out to them!? Hotel chocolat for example, why work with her? She photos are shite theyā€™re so amateur! Just donā€™t get it! I think I need to take up this Instagram influencing lark
Same, if people with no actual interests can get tit sent to them then we are missing out!! But then again I donā€™t want half the crap they get sent and have to pretend they like so maybe not...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.