Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on giving the peace sign all the time!?!? It bears no relevance!

Reactions: 4
So she doesn’t care about her follower count but begs every other day for engagement..? Asks her followers all the time if they have seen her latest post? Runs a Instagram photo challenge (but is lazy and doesn’t actually regularly post on her own challenge) Ok Hun. I’m sure you don’t care about your numbers at all!

Surely the fact that you have been doing this for the same number of years as other youtubers/Instagrammers and not grown like they have is a sign that this is not the job for you?

And omg, the endless selfies with a “trying so hard to be relatable” or preachy text is beyond annoying Amelia. Stop it.

Why does she insist on giving the peace sign all the time!?!? It bears no relevance!
Because she’s cute didn’t you know? 😂🙄🙈 She probably has no idea what it means

Reactions: 3
Declaring her vlog is slow, they always are!! She frustrates me so much because she seems to be good at a lot of things. The hats she made the other year were lovely, she’s really good at nail art, her baking looks good why doesn’t she pursue one of these things? She could do nail art tutorials and focus on that, or do crafting videos, even bloody gaming videos!

The fact that she has no niche and wastes her time doing duck all other than telling us off and telling us not to be embarrassed of our periods annoys me SO MUCH!

The only conclusion I can make is that we are all right in saying she’s lazy. She doesn’t want to work full time and have a flurry of nail clients nor does she want to have to fulfil orders. What a waste

Reactions: 7
I wonder how she's paying her bills RN. She doesn't seem to be posting any ads or videos, and then the ones she does post she basically says don't watch this its going to be super slow and boring.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how she's paying her bills RN. She doesn't seem to be posting any ads or videos, and then the ones she does post she basically says don't watch this its going to be super slow and boring.
She’s not. Chris is

Reactions: 7
I had to laugh when she said she's enjoying talking more on the comments as she has thousands of people watching but never that many chatting...thousands? Plural? At best she reaches 2k and that's when she's click baiting. Generally she reaches about 700

Reactions: 2
What f*cks me off in the story is the "ey listen" and how I can't help but feel like she planned that to look casual but wanted to sound northern. I know shes from the Midlands but I feel like her accent is constantly put on as it changes so much. Also ASMR. Yet again a bandwagon she is trying to jump on.

Reactions: 6
Declaring her vlog is slow, they always are!! She frustrates me so much because she seems to be good at a lot of things. The hats she made the other year were lovely, she’s really good at nail art, her baking looks good why doesn’t she pursue one of these things? She could do nail art tutorials and focus on that, or do crafting videos, even bloody gaming videos!

The fact that she has no niche and wastes her time doing duck all other than telling us off and telling us not to be embarrassed of our periods annoys me SO MUCH!

The only conclusion I can make is that we are all right in saying she’s lazy. She doesn’t want to work full time and have a flurry of nail clients nor does she want to have to fulfil orders. What a waste

You're right, she could be successful....if she could be bothered!

Good nail techs earn decent money and will always have loyal clients, she could open her own nail bar or even just rent a space and continue with a nail based YouTube, watch me work from other nail techs get loads of views (more than she gets) she could be really successful at it, which is something to be proud of, but I honestly believe that she just cant be bothered!
Doesnt want to get up before midday, doesnt want to have clients depending on her, because she knows how intrinsically lazy she is and knows full well she would let them down.
She can make her excuses all her life but she IS lazy.

Reactions: 9
In her last clog she said she hated ASMR.

Her ASOS haul today ‘I haven’t bought myself clothes in ages’. Whaaaa you literally show clothes you bought from Amazon all the time

Reactions: 4
Oh god I hate ASMR with a passion but it’s now reached new levels with her utterly contrived version of it!

Seriously, who thinks “oh I’ll video me making a cup of tea EVERY BLOODY VLOG that’s the content people want to see!”

Reactions: 2
Did she actually use her dirty period pants to wipe inside the bottle of washing detergent 🤢🤢🤮 screams classy that does!!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Being referred to as a key worker is going to do nothing for Amelia’s massively inflated self-importance. Gross.

Why is she so obsessed with going blonder and blonder? It doesn’t suit her, it just makes her looked washed out and a bit like an old lady?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.