Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG WHY is she so obsessed 😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah I dont get the stacey Solomon obsession either, its not like they have anything in common or are even on similar life paths. Very odd.

And its the 'xax' after every comment that gets me! You're not victoria Beckham ameila!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I dont get the stacey Solomon obsession either, its not like they have anything in common or are even on similar life paths. Very odd.

And its the 'xax' after every comment that gets me! You're not victoria Beckham ameila!
She’s one of the OG bloggers don’t you know 😉 according to Amelia the OG bloggers have done sooo much more for the community than the newbies.

Reactions: 4
She actually loves when people make comments about her boobs, you can tell the secret joy she gets (mainly because it gives her content for a second hahaha)

She actually loves when people make comments about her boobs, you can tell the secret joy she gets (mainly because it gives her content for a second hahaha)
100% does. You notice she never posts any of the ‘hate’ she supposedly gets but we always see the boob content.

Screenshotting a comment about boobs then posting a weird face pulling pose... Is this the best content Amelia can do?! Get a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG the algorithm.....AGAiN. Give me STRENGTH. I swear that literally is her content these days.

Reactions: 6
How does she have the audacity to be annoyed at insta for supposedly “pushing” diet teas at people when she did an ad for SLIM FAST?!?! I know it’s different but only marginally and I’m pretty sure the people who are #influenced by a slim fast ad are the same people who are tempted to try diet teas! Give me strength!

Reactions: 12
I'm so over all the hive ads. Smart home tech is great, but honestly she keeps pushing it so regularly its like a broken record. Find something new Amelia.
That and the algorithm of course sorry.

Reactions: 6
She’s just getting worse by the day isn’t she? She’s had no content for months now. When will she accept she needs to get a job?

Also the brown nosing of the likes of hinch and Solomon is nauseating. Stinks of desperation. They will never ever notice you hun

Bloody hell, she spent £23 on Chris. That’s his birthday, Christmas and anniversary presents out of the window for the next 2 years.

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, she spent £23 on Chris. That’s his birthday, Christmas and anniversary presents out of the window for the next 2 years.
And he’ll never hear the end of it. I’d rather replace my own sliders.

End of the day the man finances you and your constant self care days, cooks, cleans, walks your dog, does your job when you can’t be arsed and seems like a decent guy.... if the worst thing he does is wear socks and sliders then I’d say you’ve got it lucky girl.

Remember when he’d made a big effort for their anniversary but she ‘forgot’ and put a smug faced story on Instagram about it? It was like she thought she was absolutely hilarious. Surely in normal circs you’d say sorry and do something hasty to make up for it, not brag about it online. She’s the biggest narcissist going.

Reactions: 3
She has acknowledged the lip filler thing recently in a story. I can’t remember exactly how but it was a post about all the changes she’s had done abs she had little notes posted next to parts of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.