Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for attention from Stacey Solomon and all the other bloggers she’s been keen to be noticed by again

Reactions: 6
Wonder how long it will be til she's promoting something along those lines again. It is that time of year.
It looks like it will be coming very soon, judging by today's Instagram stories where she's looking for workout suggestions and begging people to tell her she's sexy. Definitely setting up to sell some weightloss/exercise products.

Screenshot_20210121-074530_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210121-074535_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210121-074541_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
What got me with those stories @Chunk was the way she had posted the photos from the same place - why not make it look as if you took one earlier in bed and then took the others elsewhere in the house as if you had just done a workout. Just seemed like she hadn't actually done anything and couldn't even be bothered to get out of bed to take the photos. Just an excuse to pose in her bra again.

She has furloughed herself. I suspect she has been "furloughed" for most of the year.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she's trolling us! Like....how many posts can she make about taking time off and not feeling guilty 😂?! We literally DON'T CARE!
Just recently she was going on about how she's gotten her creativity back and has loved all of the content she was putting out, and now she's lost it all again. How quickly that has happened. It's interesting how she's at her most creative when there's paid content to be done (December holiday time is when "influencers" get paid the most), but when the jobs dry up so does her creativity. I'm assuming she has bailed on her January photo challenge because her paid jobs were cancelled.

Reactions: 4
Just recently she was going on about how she's gotten her creativity back and has loved all of the content she was putting out, and now she's lost it all again. How quickly that has happened. It's interesting how she's at her most creative when there's paid content to be done (December holiday time is when "influencers" get paid the most), but when the jobs dry up so does her creativity. I'm assuming she has bailed on her January photo challenge because her paid jobs were cancelled.
I can’t believe how bad she’s been at doing her own photo challenge. It’s literally basic level Instagram

Also that article. I didn't swipe up but I bet its an aff link. I learnt recently that if you do an affiliate thing it stays in your browser so if someone swipes up and then goes on to buy something else on amazon then you get the commission. Could be a harmless share but I wouldnt be surprised if thats why she sharedthe link.

I forgot that in previous threads we said we reckon a lot of her PR gifts are actually items she sends off for as testers or her own subscriptions. Amelia doesn't have management -I think- so she's either negotiating with companies (with her stats, though??) or sending off for freebies and testing stuff... Just conjecture.

Reactions: 1
I don't know what it is, but there is something that really irritates me about influencers and social media people saying we need to "normalise" a conversation.

Reactions: 7
I don't know what it is, but there is something that really irritates me about influencers and social media people saying we need to "normalise" a conversation.
Ugh me too. Most of things they say we need to normalise already are anyway 👎

Reactions: 1
How bloody patronising telling her followers to simmer down. She makes my blood boil :LOL:
She sounded so patronising (as usual). Its ridiculous that she defines people asking her what lippy she has on, as a job!!!
And legally Amelia, if you have furloughed yourself and the government is currently supporting you, then you shouldn't be earning a penny from ANYTHING online at the minute. You can't "work" and be furloughed.

Reactions: 5
The ‘nonsecco’ screams pregnant to me.
There's been a couple of alcohol posts through January. That being said, she bought and "renovated" a house without letting in about it so, anything is possible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.