Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so full of tit. She constantly uses filters which hide her wrinkles. What planet is Amelia living on?

She has acknowledged the lip filler thing recently in a story. I can’t remember exactly how but it was a post about all the changes she’s had done abs she had little notes posted next to parts of her face
Yup. The post is here with a screenshot:

Reactions: 3
Can I just point out something too, does anyone ever see her promoting any of the stuff that drops through her door for free? More so beauty products for example! I bet she gets loads of stuff for free and either, sells it or passes it off as gifts for friend(s) and fam! The only things I ever see her yawning on about is hive and gousto!

Her latest story where she's playing music loudly while Chris is on a zoom call :mad::mad::mad:

It isn't funny, it's so rude. Why does he put up with her?

Reactions: 8
‘I wonder what important adult information these lyrics are pushing out of my brain’ the part where you’re not a total sociopath.

Reactions: 1
‘From the noise I’m hearing upstairs I assume Scotland have won some kind of rugby game’

🙄. God forbid you actually take interest in something for Chris for once

Reactions: 5
Please don’t ever eat popcorn on a story again, if I wanted to to hear something slopping their chops whilst eating I would have gone to the farm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear GOD she does my head in.

1. Everyone who was bothered about bridgerton watched it over a month ago. She is never on it with content EVER.

2. No Amelia, *you* didn’t see that winged eyeliner and a side part make you old on TikTok, you saw Louise Pentland talking about it and tried to pass it off as your own hilarious content. (She posted the stories 11 hours ago and Louise posted her stories 13 hours ago... yes I checked 🤣🤣🤣)

Absolutely bleeping cringe.

The Bridgerton story today made me snort - raunchy scenes that we all saw before New Years - the hype has died down now Amelia.

Reactions: 2
Her new post is so condescending - “unless you don’t like swearing then maybe go for Pride & Prejudice”... 😒

and am I the only woman who doesn’t need to see other women sat around in their manky, bloody, period knickers ?

Reactions: 6
She's been reading that book, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, for 2 years now. What's the deal? She pulls it out for photo ops every few months.

• Haha
I don’t get why she sees periods and talking about periods as taboo!? She makes a massive deal. Unless I’ve been living under a rock all these years, then it’s obvs skipped me by, but talking about periods has never ever been taboo!!
Showing everyone yourself laying in your period pants tho, nah, some things should just be left....well...left!!!!

Reactions: 8
The problem with her is, instead of just living her life, using products she likes or wants to try. which then introduces people to them - she’s trying to be this body positive guru, who patronises her audience by “giving permission” to think/feel/do things. What she should be doing is just being genuine etc. She’s desperate to market herself like a Chessie King/Stacey Solomon etc character who “inspires” women to be themselves. And she’s just not that character. It’s forced and annoying.

Reactions: 1
For me it’s less about the fact she’s sitting around in period pants and more that it’s such a staged photo. In pants!
She’s always on about how honest her feed is. And how she had to overcome needing her ‘grid’ to be perfect but every flipping photo is so STAGED!

For me it’s less about the fact she’s sitting around in period pants and more that it’s such a staged photo. In pants!
She’s always on about how honest her feed is. And how she had to overcome needing her ‘grid’ to be perfect but every flipping photo is so STAGED!
Oh I know. I remember before she started (and failed) her photo challenges in December and Jan she said she wasn’t going to plan ahead and set up “insta perfect” photos, and was instead going to do “in the moment” old school Instagram photos... but lo and behold they were mostly staged

Oh I know. I remember before she started (and failed) her photo challenges in December and Jan she said she wasn’t going to plan ahead and set up “insta perfect” photos, and was instead going to do “in the moment” old school Instagram photos... but lo and behold they were mostly staged
Yes!! It’s clearly staged and she’s clearly thought about doing it way ahead of time as she’s gone and purchased the same colour pants as the book cover!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2. No Amelia, *you* didn’t see that winged eyeliner and a side part make you old on TikTok, you saw Louise Pentland talking about it and tried to pass it off as your own hilarious content. (She posted the stories 11 hours ago and Louise posted her stories 13 hours ago... yes I checked 🤣🤣🤣)

Absolutely bleeping cringe.
Not even surprised! Also if her audience have grown with her and are also 30 somethings then she needs to stop with the "I'm so old" angle that feel as if she is talking to a young niece about not being cool or fashionable. If your audience is also into period power and midsize fashion then why not be more empowering rather than so dreary and negative about it? I just can't see who would be interested in watching her anymore. Not relatable to younger viewers because she's so out of touch and then not relatable to people her age since they are all out actually juggling jobs, families and life with barely any time to go to the loo in peace let alone a fsce mask. Surely they are looking for empowerment and positivity when they do find time to engage with a channel? I totally get she is allowed down days because it's real life but her content usually falls into draining, preachy or late to the party these days.

Her new “empowering” post about finding ways to ease into exercise is just an advert for My Protein. Workout gear, snack, protein drinks...

Her new “empowering” post about finding ways to ease into exercise is just an advert for My Protein. Workout gear, snack, protein drinks...
She's so fake. All of her content is a setup for ads. In one of her recent vlogs after she did a bit of exercising she said she was going to write a blog post about finding motivation to exercise. Surprise, surprise, it turned out just to be another ad. And in her Instagram story she even had the audacity to say "You asked, I wrote." No, Amelia. No one asked. You just needed to come up with a storyline for your ad. You must think your audience is stupid.

Literally nothing she does is authentic or real.

And why aren't her recent posts tagged as ads? The period pants one and the booze one. It's all ads/promos for the companies. She has been really sneaky about not tagging ads lately.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.