Xameliax #6 Pants, plants and lack of vision. Just blame it on the algorithm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she literally spent all day yesterday faffing about doing things to help her sleep at night... now today is a ‘self care day’.......

Reactions: 6
No chance she would turn down a TV opportunity. She didn't think she could be trapped in an apartment for 3 weeks 😂😂😂 yeah right!!! She rarely leaves her house anyway so, that's definitely not the reason she declined!

And a "self care" day. What exactly has she done all week? Sat there watching TV, making muffins, doing face masks and nails! Yeah love, you deserve a break.

Reactions: 7
She’s so boring!! Can you imagine if she’d gone on the circle? She would have been insufferable! Also, when she says she’d have to lie about her job-why exactly?? Because she’d get recognised? What a plank.

Reactions: 5
Poor Amelia, it must be so terrible to have such bad anxiety that it stops her from doing so many things... like start a paint by numbers.

Oh she needs to give it a rest! Wow she ‘works’ for herself. We get it. If she’s so amazed that she’s a ‘girl boss’ why is she setting a standard 9-5 day as her normal! Surely the beauty of working for yourself is you do what you need to do when you want to do it. I have many friends who work for themselves and don’t feel the need to justify having time off. It’s not a big deal. The reason she goes on about it so much is because she knows she’s a fraud. She thinks taking a few photos and looking at her emails is a job. She wakes up at midday every day, lazes around on her phone, does literally nothing all day and wonders why she struggles to sleep at night It’s hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic. She thinks people are jealous of her life. How wrong can she be? I feel sorry for her. I knew her at school and if she thought this would be her life now back then I think she’d be horrified. She claims she’s a girl boss but relies on her fella to support her lazy arse. She doesn’t even have any children with him, I can’t understand why he is enabling her to be so lazy. I’m embarrassed for her. God help her if she ever does have a child because reality would be a big slap in the face! But Chris would probably end up doing everything for her so she can ‘protect her happy’

Reactions: 10
No chance she would turn down a TV opportunity. She didn't think she could be trapped in an apartment for 3 weeks 😂😂😂 yeah right!!! She rarely leaves her house anyway so, that's definitely not the reason she declined!

And a "self care" day. What exactly has she done all week? Sat there watching TV, making muffins, doing face masks and nails! Yeah love, you deserve a break.
Probably because deep down it’s occurred to her she can’t maintain a friend, so she’d be the first one voted out and I don’t think she’d bounce back from such a public rejection.

Anyone else notice that because she couldn’t get a company to gift her a freebie, Chris bought it. Some girl boss scrounging off anyone and everyone.

“... she wondered why she’d not been allowing herself to do this before.”
duck right off. It is literally all you do.

She’s clearly trying to emulate this Jess Megan girl now too with the language she’s using in her stories and captions.

Oh she needs to give it a rest! Wow she ‘works’ for herself. We get it. If she’s so amazed that she’s a ‘girl boss’ why is she setting a standard 9-5 day as her normal! Surely the beauty of working for yourself is you do what you need to do when you want to do it. I have many friends who work for themselves and don’t feel the need to justify having time off. It’s not a big deal. The reason she goes on about it so much is because she knows she’s a fraud. She thinks taking a few photos and looking at her emails is a job. She wakes up at midday every day, lazes around on her phone, does literally nothing all day and wonders why she struggles to sleep at night It’s hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic. She thinks people are jealous of her life. How wrong can she be? I feel sorry for her. I knew her at school and if she thought this would be her life now back then I think she’d be horrified. She claims she’s a girl boss but relies on her fella to support her lazy arse. She doesn’t even have any children with him, I can’t understand why he is enabling her to be so lazy. I’m embarrassed for her. God help her if she ever does have a child because reality would be a big slap in the face! But Chris would probably end up doing everything for her so she can ‘protect her happy’
What was she like at school?! ☕

I think I’ve said it before, she used to come across so well and relatable when she was with Joe, her face was still her own, and she had a job and a life other than this. Her vlogs were good and she posted normal late 20s stuff. Since she split with Joe - quite rightly ! - she’s gone through a massive identity crisis. It feels like she’s trying on loads of different personalities and identities, and she should just go back to being a normal 30 year old

Reactions: 2
She’s clearly trying to emulate this Jess Megan girl now too with the language she’s using in her stories and captions.

What was she like at school?! ☕

I think I’ve said it before, she used to come across so well and relatable when she was with Joe, her face was still her own, and she had a job and a life other than this. Her vlogs were good and she posted normal late 20s stuff. Since she split with Joe - quite rightly ! - she’s gone through a massive identity crisis. It feels like she’s trying on loads of different personalities and identities, and she should just go back to being a normal 30 year old
Honestly she wasn’t very pleasant. Really judgemental and looked down her nose at everyone. She lost most of her friends by the time we left school because of her behaviour. Similar to now really. She has a superiority complex I think. Makes me laugh that she used to fat shame a lot of people at school and now thinks she is some kind of voice for body positivity! I get that people change but from what can see I don’t think she has. Just a great big fake!

Reactions: 9
She def doesn’t set herself a 9-5. Appears to be more of a 11am start and then not much from there.

I’m so over her ‘it’s okay to be lazy’ shite. Some of us have real jobs where we can’t just clock off early or do some self care because we have to be adults.

Reactions: 1
She def doesn’t set herself a 9-5. Appears to be more of a 11am start and then not much from there.

I’m so over her ‘it’s okay to be lazy’ shite. Some of us have real jobs where we can’t just clock off early or do some self care because we have to be adults.
But Amelia has given you permission! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve just seen that closeup picture in her bathroom! I know this is sad to notice but the tile work is absolutely horrific! All the grout is different thicknesses!

Reactions: 1
More algorithm nonsense and asking for likes. Maybe people don't care about you painting by numbers ffs. Genuinely her latest content, painting by numbers.

Skimmed through her latest snore fest of her mainly spending her days making coffee *YAWN*

Thank god for Toby as he’s literally the only vaguely interesting part of her vlogs. Even he looks like he’s over her playing at being a vlogger!

My god that was a boring vlog! Anyone else find it a bit weird her and Chris don't eat lunch together?

so a post of her doing a painting by numbers only got shown to 7% of her followers.....hmmmm I wonder why! And also the Joseph’s popcorn, they sent it to you Amelia because you applied for the offer, I know cuz someone else I know did the same thing! she will literally do anything if it means getting something for free, the massive cheapskate!

• Haha
Did I know it was national popcorn day? No because I have an actual job to do during the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.