xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A whopping 11 people on the live this morning. Shes planning to sell her hats for charity... what she didnt say was how much would go to charity.

What an award winner....
Why doesn’t she just donate the bloody hats to charity.

Reactions: 5
Finished watching the vlog...omg CRINGE. Who was she trying to convince with that little rant?! Hilaire. She is obviously super annoyed that she paid all that money, thought she was guaranteed to win and then didn't.

The woman who won had way more followers than her, a better business, and earnt more money!!!! I don't understand how she's annoyed about that!? And to actually ASK why she didn't win! 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Jesus. I commented under her vlog implying that the choice of winner was logical business awards does mean that it has to do with money not content and in her reply she implies that the business awards used the bloggers just to get free publicity.
Wtf. I just cant anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus. I commented under her vlog implying that the choice of winner was logical business awards does mean that it has to do with money not content and in her reply she implies that the business awards used the bloggers just to get free publicity.
Wtf. I just cant anymore.
She was the only blogger that even mentioned them! I’m sure they weren’t that desperate for her 900 views :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
She's now replying to comments with things like 'at the very least for our category it shouldn't have been based on finances'.

Mate, she beat you on followers as well, what are you trying to say?! Her toxic negativity just makes her sound SO bitter that she didn't win and she's looking for any excuse as to why. Makes her look so bad.

Reactions: 4
I honestly do feel that there is something profoundly wrong with Amelia. This is narcissism on a completely different level. She truly thinks that what she offers is worthy of recognition, of praise and some kind of fame and fortune. She genuinely thinks that her behaviour is acceptable - that's it's OK to rant and stomp when she doesn't get her way, that's it's OK to demean others with snark and that's it's perfectly fine to belittle her viewers. I truly don't understand HOW she has viewers, I really don't.

Ivana (the other finalist) has about 600 or so followers and I'll bet her business is STILL more successful and profitable than Amelia's.

Reactions: 10
I honestly do feel that there is something profoundly wrong with Amelia. This is narcissism on a completely different level. She truly thinks that what she offers is worthy of recognition, of praise and some kind of fame and fortune. She genuinely thinks that her behaviour is acceptable - that's it's OK to rant and stomp when she doesn't get her way, that's it's OK to demean others with snark and that's it's perfectly fine to belittle her viewers. I truly don't understand HOW she has viewers, I really don't.

Ivana (the other finalist) has about 600 or so followers and I'll bet her business is STILL more successful and profitable than Amelia's.
She really is narcissistic and it showed in the weeks before the awards as well. The going on and on about it and making it into such a big deal that her friend was sending her champagne, to dragging Chris to London to basically watch her spend 3 hours pampering herself... did she not feel it was all a bit ridiculous?

What’s funny is the person who actually won was so low key about it.

Also the line 'normally when I'm getting ready I'm drinking a glass of champagne'.....yeah cos you never go out cos you have no friends!

Reactions: 1
Also the line 'normally when I'm getting ready I'm drinking a glass of champagne'.....yeah cos you never go out cos you have no friends!
Could have spent your champagne money on a dress for the event that wasn’t workwear 🤷🏽‍♀️

I watched the vlog, hilarious that she included the footage of her hot footing it off the stage while the others were hugging and congratulating 🙈 was it just me or did Chris seem highly pissed off?

I watched the vlog, hilarious that she included the footage of her hot footing it off the stage while the others were hugging and congratulating 🙈 was it just me or did Chris seem highly pissed off?
What time was this? Can’t bear to watch the whole thing.

First what is up with her inability to open her mouth when she speaks? It’s weird!
She spent money on her eyebrows and a hotel but is crying poor on Instagram. Also, why is she feeling foolish wearing heels with Chris? Where’s that body positivity and confidence she claims to possess. She said she made more money in recruitment than blogging. I’d be so embarrassed to say that out loud. And she said it as a means of an argument on why the award she didn’t win was unfair. And who asks, why didn’t I win???

I really get the sense Amelia is deeply unhappy. She really really psyched herself up for that award as though she neeeeeeded it, made such a fuss over the preparations for going, filled a massive suitcase full of products for one night, and then appeared to dump the whole evening and focus on Wiked the next day. I think the delusion is real, she seemed really hurt when she was ranting about it, then trying to say that she is not about the money, SHE cares about the community, implying the others don't, then repeatedly saying "those awards were not for us". I really think she needs to see a counsellor because something is not right. She's going to be severely disappointed in life if this is how she reacts. I think she is struggling with delusions of grandeur but also self confidence issues.

A lot of this could probably be resolved by getting a part time job alongside other people, and plug into society a bit more.

Reactions: 6
The award isn’t for us?! You literally chose to enter this! You paid to be a part of it!! It’s not like you were nominated from someone discovering your blog. Why didn’t she properly research what the awards were about before she PAID to enter?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of products she took with her was insane!!! I don't think I pack that much to go on holiday!

Reactions: 6
I really get the sense Amelia is deeply unhappy. She really really psyched herself up for that award as though she neeeeeeded it, made such a fuss over the preparations for going, filled a massive suitcase full of products for one night, and then appeared to dump the whole evening and focus on Wiked the next day. I think the delusion is real, she seemed really hurt when she was ranting about it, then trying to say that she is not about the money, SHE cares about the community, implying the others don't, then repeatedly saying "those awards were not for us". I really think she needs to see a counsellor because something is not right. She's going to be severely disappointed in life if this is how she reacts. I think she is struggling with delusions of grandeur but also self confidence issues.

A lot of this could probably be resolved by getting a part time job alongside other people, and plug into society a bit more.
Totally agree with all of this. It seems like she has a lot of self confidence and identity issues, probably initially stemming from Joe cheating on her (which must have been awful) and now being cemented by the fact her career isn't doing so well. Can't believe she said she earned more in her old job, surely that must be ringing alarm bells for her? I totally get doing a job for passion rather than money, and maybe that's what it was to begin with for her, but whenever she says she loves her job now it seems so empty and I just wonder why she's still doing it!

I just watched the trailer that she has pinned on her page. And shes so different now. It's quite sad now lonely she in & how little she does now

I just watched the trailer that she has pinned on her page. And shes so different now. It's quite sad now lonely she in & how little she does now
That trailer is quite misrepresentative of the content on her vlog these days and she seems to be clinging to her past content in order to attract new viewers, which probably won't work long term. They aren't typically going to scroll back tons of videos to check out someones' content (well, I don't anyway), they possibly check out the latest two or three videos and will make their decision on subscribing usually in those couple of videos. Based on the last few, I can't see her gaining many new subscribers - not in the numbers she's hoping for anyway. I did that with Laurens' videos when I said I'd give her a go - she's not my cuppa tea so won't be watching her in future.

I actually felt quite sad for Amelia watching that trailer. It almost seems like a big act in front of the camera and there's nothing once she's on the other side of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.