xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just starting the vlog. After going on about the awards, funny how it doesn't even make the title!

Reactions: 2
It's a fact that both Lauren and Amelia know about gossip sites, and even participated on gurugossip. Someone else posted a post made on gg that we think it's amelia that wrote it, and I think you're right. Not sure how to do screenshots, but here's a good ole copy and paste from gg. Note that the user that responded to Amelia's post (allegedly) is a new user too with 1 post (NowWhat89)! Coincidental? I think not. They're both such losers. I also think the user name for Lauren (allegedly) speaks volumes.

Re: Lose It Like Lauren - Lauren Mae
Unread post by NowWhat89 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:44 am
Blueberry88 wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:48 pm
Might be a bit late to the party on this one, but I want to add my thoughts.

How can she call herself ‘loseitlikelauren’ when she’s gaining weight like crazy? I don’t get it. The only thing she’s losing is her mind.

She goes on about how she doesn’t care about what she looks like anymore (we know) yet all she does it apologise for gaining weight. She hides behind angles, and infantile behaviour (she’s a 30 something now- time to grow up, no?) she cares. She cares so much about it all because she let it be her identity. Not she’s preaching about accepting who she is now, and blah blah blah.

I also don’t get how she funds her life. Living in London must be expensive, going to gigs and events all the time (she doesn’t vlog about them, so she must be paying for it herself!?) yet she seems to wake up late and not really work.

She was BEST FRIENDS with xameliax for a while, but like all YouTube friendships, she got what she needed and they don’t seem to be going on holiday together anymore.
I think she’s passed it and should focus on her mental health. There’s something not quite right there...
XameliaX is toxic trash. Lauren dropped a good 12 stones by getting rid of her. She was mean and judgey to Lauren who needs that negativity around. Lauren has a good sense of humor and doesn’t take herself seriously
Unlike XaX with her narcissistic spoiled self.

Reactions: 3
I see after a gifted trip to Devon, she only managed a video that is 1min 22 seconds.
Must have taken ages 🙄

• Haha
I see after a gifted trip to Devon, she only managed a video that is 1min 22 seconds.
Must have taken ages 🙄
What on earth is that video. She gets a free trip and activities all weekend and she can’t even be bothered to speak in the video. She’s so bloody lazy. I really don’t understand how companies view her travel videos and want to work with her?! ( another example the 5min video for the india train that cost 5k)

Reactions: 5
Haha yes that video was totally phoned in - the kind of thing you could edit in about five minutes on an app like Splice etc. Surely Amelia has to throw in the towel in the new year and get a job (although she'd probably work one day and then have to take a month off with stress).

If the Social Blade analysis posted on page 5 of this thread is correct that she's making £262 a month max (and that seems optimistic based on what we know) then she's clearly continuing to be funded by the Bank of Mum and Dad. I wonder if she admitted that to the woman who dared ask an uncomfortable question about her career choice at the Businesswomen Awards.

Reactions: 6
I just can't see her Mum and Dad funding this career choice, apart from the obvious, they don't seem close at all.

I think its more likely that doormat Chris is paying over his fair share for rent, bills, etc.

This is where I would call her out on her bullshit story of "I only take on the jobs I truly care about and not just take any old job for the money".

If she cared about the Devon job she would have produced a video that wasn't just over 60 seconds long. That's all she thought it was worth - 82 seconds. Let that sink in....
82 seconds..

Reactions: 6
This is where I would call her out on her bullshit story of "I only take on the jobs I truly care about and not just take any old job for the money".

If she cared about the Devon job she would have produced a video that wasn't just over 60 seconds long. That's all she thought it was worth - 82 seconds. Let that sink in....
82 seconds..
What about the Harrogate ‘benefit of natural source water’ video? 🙄

Reactions: 4
Well, to be honest I don't watch any of her videos so can't comment on that content wise. I've just been to her channel and noted that that one is just over 3 mins long so 209 seconds for Harrogate Water which just beggars belief really but you are completely correct in bringing up that "job".

But she REALLY cares about what work she picks, honest. She also cares enough not to proofread her ad/gifted stories for spelling mistakes btw. She's full of the old bollockeroonies, is that one.

Reactions: 4
She also cares about what she chooses to advertise soooo much that she's happy to say that the expensive LED teeth whitening kit she's been using for "months" (but we've never seen anything of it before) is soooo fantastic (errrr what about the ads/video for the Wisdom whitening strip stuff that you also advertised - you also raved about those too?)

Swipe up for her link folks, she really cares about her commission!!!

Last edited:
She also cares about what she chooses to advertise soooo much that she's happy to say that the expensive LED teeth whitening kit she's been using for "months" (but we've never seen anything of it before) is soooo fantastic (errrr what about the ads/video for the Wisdom whitening strip stuff that you also advertised - you also raved about those too?)

Swipe up for her link folks, she really cares about her commission!!!
She actually used that Sno kit for ages and she did a whole video on it a while ago... I only know cos I looked it up! And I’ve seen her do insta stories of her using it before

Reactions: 1
She actually used that Sno kit for ages and she did a whole video on it a while ago... I only know cos I looked it up! And I’ve seen her do insta stories of her using it before
Fair enough - I stand corrected and I'll eat my words on that. I don't follow her religiously so must have missed that - I just remember the Wisdom ads. My apologies for that one!

She still wants the commission though lol!! ;)

Fair enough - I stand corrected and I'll eat my words on that. I don't follow her religiously so must have missed that - I just remember the Wisdom ads. My apologies for that one!

She still wants the commission though lol!! ;)
Oh yes I don’t disagree with you there! And noticed when I’ve just watched her stories she has a brand new Sno they’ve sent her 🙄

Reactions: 1
I don't see where her integrity for an "endorsement" of a product is when she's gushing about more than one similar type of product and claiming how great they both are. That suggests to me that she doesn't care about what's she's advertising - just click her link regardless.

Maybe she got the hang of that stupid sellotape stuff she put on for her "award lips"? 🤣 😁

That’s why she wore business casual to a black tie event. She had priorities. Lips and eyebrows over dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.