xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a witch for moaning about the winner..... thought she was happy with the result. That'll explain the lack of photos - I bet she DID strop off in a huff!

Amelia, the winner won because she is very good at what she does and is professional, she is consistent in her business and obviously knows the direction she wants her business to go. You, on the other hand, have NO direction, are sooooo unprofessional it hurts and quite frankly, are a SORE LOSER. Get your CV down Tesco and get a job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It sounds SO much like Amelia it's ridiculous. Also the way she wrote best friends in capital letters and then 'like all YouTube relationships she got what she needed'.

It sounds too personal to be someone completely random just posting about Lauren.....
Amelia seems to enjoy reading and posting on her own gossip threads!!

Reactions: 2
She wouldn't name it but apparently the discount code she could give her followers was less than if they used a different code. Apparently she's the only influencer that would have turned it down!! So honest!!!

Also moaning about the business awards... apparently the winner only won because she makes more money than Amelia.... I don't think that's hard 😂
No way :ROFLMAO: how unprofessional and rude to moan about the winner. Talk about a sore looser. What are the reasons she didn’t win her other 4 ‘shortlists’..

What a witch for moaning about the winner..... thought she was happy with the result. That'll explain the lack of photos - I bet she DID strop off in a huff!

Amelia, the winner won because she is very good at what she does and is professional, she is consistent in her business and obviously knows the direction she wants her business to go. You, on the other hand, have NO direction, are sooooo unprofessional it hurts and quite frankly, are a SORE LOSER. Get your CV down Tesco and get a job.
Come on now, you know Amelia doesn’t go in supermarkets like us commoners!

When talking about her volunteering earlier, she was saying she was thinking of doing like a "knit and natter". Someone suggested "witch and stitch" (great name 😂 ) and she said she couldn't name it that although "the old biddies would probably love it".
It just sounded so derogatory and, in typical amelia fashion, condescending. Considering she wants to "give something back" would probably avoid calling them "old biddies".

Reactions: 6
When talking about her volunteering earlier, she was saying she was thinking of doing like a "knit and natter". Someone suggested "witch and stitch" (great name 😂 ) and she said she couldn't name it that although "the old biddies would probably love it".
It just sounded so derogatory and, in typical amelia fashion, condescending. Considering she wants to "give something back" would probably avoid calling them "old biddies".
OMG she actually said she word old biddies?! Jaysus.

This woman is insufferable. How immature of her to make a big deal about the award then she doesn’t win and now the award is stupid. Be a decent human XaX and Congratulate the winners. That’s what a mature 31 yr old does you spoiled toddler.
I love Lauren. I think with her break up she removed toxic people from her life and as we see in her collabs with Lauren Amelia was always rude to Lauren. Lauren’s viewers would comment on xax treatment. Amelia is the one who can’t seem to hold a friendship. Have we ever seen her be a bridesmaid? When was the last time we saw her go to non sponsored or non youtuber events with other non YouTube women. The only friend she had was Lucy and that seems to be over.

Since she’s a lurker here I have advice for you…Look in the mirror XaX YOU and YOU alone are the problem.

• Heart
I also think Amelia has massively dropped her friends since being with Chris, to the point of turning her phone off in the evening. Ok if she needs them but what about the other way round.

Reactions: 1
Guys, latest vlog, go watch it! Around 15 mins in, shes at the awards and says the first person she spoke to, didnt believe blogging was a legitimate business🤣🤣🤣
She is so bitter about not winning. Apparently they then got talking to the organiser (however they managed that) and they said that it was so close and "we love what Amelia did". But basically the winner was forecast to make more money. Amelia is surprised at this. She didnt think the business awards would be about that. Makes sense to me that it would be about which business is more successful.
I thought it odd that, when talking to the organiser they said "we love what Amelia did". Surely they would say "we love what you did". Sounds to me more like they complained to someone and wanted to find out why she didn't win. And they've then come back to her with this "feedback".

• Haha
HAHAHAHA! I knew it!! She SOOOOO did a Verucca and stropped off! Explains all the lack of photos and no one mentioning her one bit! Amelia, you're so up your own backside it's unreal. Blogging isn't a job! The whole point of business is making money you idiot!! Business 101 for Dummies - stick it on your Christmas list!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just watched the vlog. Wow, a lot to unpack. She went from talking about the awards for a month straight and preparing for it as if it were the Oscars to now saying it’s not her thing. Her bit at the end didn’t really make sense, she thought she would it was more about being honoured for her community work and making people happy.. what? She needs to realise her job is not a life changing thing and that’s okay, plenty aren’t. Also most nurses who work gruelling 12 hour shifts and literally do save people’s lives never get an award, Amelia, so just let it go. It’s not that important (and you’re clearly full of your own self importance to think youre entitled to one). Does anyone think Chris seems a bit whipped? I doubt my partner would come all the way to London and sit in a hotel room bored while I glam up just to indulge my ego at an awards ceremony, not with a straight face anyway lol.

She’s been quite fake nice in the last few vlogs saying thank you to her viewers

Reactions: 7
It drives me mad the way she constantly says we... split personality much?

I'm howling laughing that she spoke to the organiser to find out why she didnt win 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have nothing against calling blogging a job when it is done like a proper job. Blogs and YouTube are essentially media channels just like tv or magazines and I do think that some bloggers do really make an effort to ensure that the content they produce is interesting, well researched, scheduled etc.
However, if Amelia says that it is her job, it means that she is doing a crappy job at least for the last few years. Her content is dull, there is nothing innovative or new about it. She posts so little and sporiadically. If I had the same approach to my work, I would get fired.
I cant imagine that she makes any real money either. At least her socialblade rankings do not look good

Screenshot_20191016-074310.png
Screenshot_20191016-074339.png

She is a bloody hypocrite. If she earned the most money, but someone else won because their content "made people happy", she would be fuming!! She would probably hark on that it was the BUSINESS awards, not the "make people happy" awards 😂 and that she works super super hard to make her business a viable, successful one.

I haven't watched all of it yet, just got up to where she doesn't win....amazing. also why was she so angry about the person not understanding that vlogging is a real business?! Not everyone knows and she turned it into SUCH a negative!!!

I haven't watched all of it yet, just got up to where she doesn't win....amazing. also why was she so angry about the person not understanding that vlogging is a real business?! Not everyone knows and she turned it into SUCH a negative!!!

Reactions: 2
Um in the most simplistic terms a successful business is one that makes money and turns a profit. How did she not think this would be part of the judging criteria? I'm pretty sure that the application form and follow up info would have clearly stated this as well (my ex-bf runs a business and entered into a few awards, and more often than not he had to provide information on earnings / profit to show viability and success of the business). If she wants to be recognised for her work in the community and "making people happy" (lol wut) then she should be entering wellbeing awards or something where it's more about content, rather than business acumen.

I haven't watched but think I will have to just to see all this first hand!!

Her "work" doesn't constitute community work!! JFC, the woman in insufferable!

Does she even realise that publicly moaning about how "unfair" it was she didn't win makes her look like a complete twit?! That's another "awards event" she'll never be able to enter again because the judges will just take one look at her entry and toss it in the bin! Does she not see how unprofessional it looks? she mentions "it's not about the trophy but then says in the next breath that she'll get a trophy next time". I don't understand her obsession with trophies?!

I'm astounded that people in her highly policed comments section actually think that she should have won - are these people demented or something?!

Why the hell is Chris with her? He seems like his job is fairly decent - can't he afford his own place? Can't he see how unbearable she is? If I behaved like her my husband certainly wouldn't put up with it and I wouldn't blame him.

Last edited:
A whopping 11 people on the live this morning. Shes planning to sell her hats for charity... what she didnt say was how much would go to charity.

What an award winner....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.