xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does it look like she's had lip fillers again?!
How dare you mention this?! Have some boundaries team!!! This is my private life and I don’t want to discuss my lip fillers! 😂😂 See also, there’s no affiliate link so I’m not making any content for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has a "fashion photoshoot" today. Translated "I'm going to get chris to take photos of me".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got the day off today lol... well deserved after that park dean video!

Spending the day labelling her nail polishes... she really needs to go out and find some friends!! Her lifestyle is like something of an old lady. When Chris eventually leaves she’s going to have only 1 or 2 friends left to turn to

Wow.....a day off!!! And she's spending it using a label maker....how tragic. She must really have no friends.

Also her intro video on YouTube is like 3 years old....time for an update.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow.....a day off!!! And she's spending it using a label maker....how tragic. She must really have no friends.

Also her intro video on YouTube is like 3 years old....time for an update.
But she works so very hard and she produces some great content, she needs a day off😏.

nobody would notice if she took a year off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s got the day off today lol... well deserved after that park dean video!

Spending the day labelling her nail polishes... she really needs to go out and find some friends!! Her lifestyle is like something of an old lady. When Chris eventually leaves she’s going to have only 1 or 2 friends left to turn to
who are these 1/2 friends? Lol she’ll have no one which is why she is clinging so hard onto Chris.

Reactions: 1
Don't the bottles already have the colour labelled on them? What's the point of relabelling them - you can even see the colour on the lid!

I consider myself quite Monica Geller-esque but even I can see how sad this is!

Reactions: 4
I’m watching an old vlog where she travels to see her friend Matt (where did he go?) after he had jaw surgery and these are some of her comments:

On explaining she’s driving to visit him - “what are friends for, eh?” In a passive aggressive way

“I won’t be vlogging much between meeting his parents and staring at his puffy weird face”

“Look at this smoothie. I want one, joke I’m going to have solid food” (in front of her friend who has to eat puréed food for 6 weeks)

Christ, I can appreciate some people like a bit of banter but she takes it too far

Reactions: 3
Since she left joe I just feel she’s lost all sense of who she is. I used to think she was stunning (I used to think she dressed a bit too mature for her age tho tbh, if she had dressed younger and wore some sexy dresses and what not then she would have been absolutely fire) but I feel she’s not aging that well even for someone only in their early 30s and I sense she feels this way too and whilst she went Thru a stage of boasting about her massive tits every chance she got and being ‘body positive’, I don’t actually think she is that body positive, I actually think she has many many deep rooted insecurities. Over the past year or so, I just feel that she doesn’t quite know what to do next, she kind of flits between things like she’s bored or trying her best to satisfy herself and fill some kind of emptiness, hence why she always constantly messes with her hair styles and colours and is seemingly now having lip fillers. Then there was the lashes, and the tattoos and now brown lamination...It’s like she’s having a breakdown but a very drawn out long one.

I’m watching an old vlog where she travels to see her friend Matt (where did he go?) after he had jaw surgery and these are some of her comments:

On explaining she’s driving to visit him - “what are friends for, eh?” In a passive aggressive way

“I won’t be vlogging much between meeting his parents and staring at his puffy weird face”

“Look at this smoothie. I want one, joke I’m going to have solid food” (in front of her friend who has to eat puréed food for 6 weeks)

Christ, I can appreciate some people like a bit of banter but she takes it too far
Apparently he told her he loved her, but she only liked him as a friend so they parted company. He was devastated according to Amelia.

Apparently he told her he loved her, but she only liked him as a friend so they parted company. He was devastated according to Amelia.
Wow, that’s funny because I’m sure her friend Dec did the same? Well well Amelia, that saucy nail polish labelling minx.

• Haha
Wow, that’s funny because I’m sure her friend Dec did the same? Well well Amelia, that saucy nail polish labelling minx.
She said Decs girlfriend didnt like him hanging around with her. I remember her being rude about that too. I always thought she flirted with him. He was Joe's double too, if I remember correctly 😂

who are these 1/2 friends? Lol she’ll have no one which is why she is clinging so hard onto Chris.
The 2 girls in the floral dresses that she posed with and posted the pic multiple times. Jenny and can’t think of the other girls name

I find it strange that she always mentions she never had friends growing up, because now all she seems to do is push her friends away and talk to them like crap until they leave. She sure as hell doesn’t like any jokey or sarky comments made about herself so I find it very condescending she talks to others that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Over the past year or so, I just feel that she doesn’t quite know what to do next, she kind of flits between things like she’s bored or trying her best to satisfy herself and fill some kind of emptiness...
She has too much time on her hands and I think that’s a massive part of the problem. I used to quite like her but now she comes across as a stuck up princess, selling herself for ad after ad. Actually I feel she’s changed a lot since she’s been with Chris and not for the better.

She has too much time on her hands and I think that’s a massive part of the problem. I used to quite like her but now she comes across as a stuck up princess, selling herself for ad after ad. Actually I feel she’s changed a lot since she’s been with Chris and not for the better.
She's been super stuck up and downright 'orrible well before Chris came along.

I know xameliax personally. I went to school with her and have followed her blog in recent months. I can honestly say that she is a liar and embellishes the truth so much. She claims she was bullied at school, that just isn’t true. She was a horrible person, so judgemental and acted as though everyone was beneath her. It actually makes me laugh to hear her say some of the things she says, her body positivity stance is laughable, she picked on a few of my friends because, in her eyes, they were ‘overweight’ she doesn’t have any friends now because she was horrible to everyone around her, believing she was better than everyone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.