xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all seem to speak highly of Laurens' vlogs. I'll give her a go. I don't watch Amelias' anymore anyway as I refuse to give her any revenue from views/ads.

Reactions: 3
It sounds SO much like Amelia it's ridiculous. Also the way she wrote best friends in capital letters and then 'like all YouTube relationships she got what she needed'.

It sounds too personal to be someone completely random just posting about Lauren.....
It’s typical Amelia thinking the whole revolves around her even on someone else’s thread :ROFLMAO: no one else on Lauren’s channel would care that much to mention Amelia, especially when Lauren hasn’t filmed with her in over a year.

also correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Lauren’s viewers didn’t like Amelia? I remember something about them saying she led Lauren astray

Reactions: 5
also correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure Lauren’s viewers didn’t like Amelia? I remember something about them saying she led Lauren astray
You're right. I remember one time, I think Lauren was staying at Amelia's, and I can't remember the details but I remember there being A LOT of comments about how, if Amelia was a true friend, she would be a lot more supportive. Wish I could remember the vlog!

Reactions: 2
You're right. I remember one time, I think Lauren was staying at Amelia's, and I can't remember the details but I remember there being A LOT of comments about how, if Amelia was a true friend, she would be a lot more supportive. Wish I could remember the vlog!
Oh I think I vaguely remember that, was it about them going out for a Chinese buffet?

Random but I hate the way Amelia frequently puts on a voice and mimics her viewers (like one example she was joking about giving Toby beer and then says “you’re not supposed to give dogs beer)” she does it a lot. I’ve never seen any other YouTuber have such contempt for their viewers

Reactions: 7
Oh I think I vaguely remember that, was it about them going out for a Chinese buffet?

Random but I hate the way Amelia frequently puts on a voice and mimics her viewers (like one example she was joking about giving Toby beer and then says “you’re not supposed to give dogs beer)” she does it a lot. I’ve never seen any other YouTuber have such contempt for their viewers
Know exactly the voice you mean. Almost like a stereotypical "geeky" voice. That probably makes no sense but, in my own head, I've explained it beautifully 🤣

• Haha
Know exactly the voice you mean. Almost like a stereotypical "geeky" voice. That probably makes no sense but, in my own head, I've explained it beautifully 🤣
Yes! you did a better job of explaining it than me haha, I had the exact voice in my head as I was typing. It’s so annoying! It really shows a meanness I think to find it ‘funny’ to do that multiple times

Oh god!!! that actually really does sound like Amelia - how utterly awful and pure spiteful. Seriously what is Amelia getting out of being a blogger - please someone answer me because it isn’t happiness, a wage or self fulfilment. She hates her viewers and the blogging community as a whole. Surely one of her mates or family would sit her down and be truthful about all this. Or am I missing something? In the last few years has she had ANY growth in her followers? I can’t even hate watch anymore.

I had a scroll down her videos on YouTube, the views have taken quite a drastic decline, the best ones views wise are the curvy clothing hauls, surely she can’t be making nearly as much as she was based on that?

That is 100% xAx - you can tell by the same grammatical discrepancies. She's so self indulgent and truly believes the world revolves around her.

She's living, in my opinion, very sad, lonely life. She latches on to any Male who shows her interest and drives them away with her clingy nature and childish need for constant reassurance. She pushes all her friends away because if it's not about her, or benefitting her, he has no interest.

You know she's isolated as she rarely visits or has visits from her parents - I find it hard to believe that as an only child you're not close to your parents. This screams diva behaviour!

I cant remember who said it but she is 100% verucca salt 😂🙈

Reactions: 9
That is 100% xAx - you can tell by the same grammatical discrepancies. She's so self indulgent and truly believes the world revolves around her.

She's living, in my opinion, very sad, lonely life. She latches on to any Male who shows her interest and drives them away with her clingy nature and childish need for constant reassurance. She pushes all her friends away because if it's not about her, or benefitting her, he has no interest.

You know she's isolated as she rarely visits or has visits from her parents - I find it hard to believe that as an only child you're not close to your parents. This screams diva behaviour!

I cant remember who said it but she is 100% verucca salt 😂🙈
I think her parents are more like grandparents, quite conservative and a lot older than your average parents. maybe she doesn’t relate to them they seem quite old fashioned from what I remember her saying.

Reactions: 1
I think her parents are more like grandparents, quite conservative and a lot older than your average parents. maybe she doesn’t relate to them they seem quite old fashioned from what I remember her saying.
She’s a lot older than you’re average early 30something! Not to generalise but she doesn’t like wearing heels (or proper party wear), she knits, paints pottery 12 times a week, shops at Joanie clothing, has absolutely no sex appeal and moans wayyyyyyyy more than she should for a girl of her age!

Reactions: 4

Omg she did it in one of her recent vlogs (I think it was the most recent?) I only watch bits and pieces of them. But she said she needs a holiday, then puts that mocking voice on saying 'but Amelia, you've just BEEN on a holiday'. Not only does it make her look like of insane, it's such a big 'eff you' to all her followers hahah.

Reactions: 8
I think someone’s reading here... within a couple of days of me posting about her doing something content wise with her crocheting and nail art she’s auctioning of hats for charity and doing a tutorial on her tortoiseshell nails! You’re welcome for the ideas love :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg she did it in one of her recent vlogs (I think it was the most recent?) I only watch bits and pieces of them. But she said she needs a holiday, then puts that mocking voice on saying 'but Amelia, you've just BEEN on a holiday'. Not only does it make her look like of insane, it's such a big 'eff you' to all her followers hahah.
Yes! While she was doing her makeup in her last vlog. Honestly don’t know why she keeps these bitchy comments in, she does it loads with brands too, like snipes about them not sending things quick enough etc

I asked about Beth and she said “Oh God, remember her..”... anyone know what happened? Clearly not good!

Please share!!!! What affiliate scheme?!
She wouldn't name it but apparently the discount code she could give her followers was less than if they used a different code. Apparently she's the only influencer that would have turned it down!! So honest!!!

Also moaning about the business awards... apparently the winner only won because she makes more money than Amelia.... I don't think that's hard 😂

Omg you're joking, she was actually moaning about the business awards?! The ones she was SO excited and SO proud to be at!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.