xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG after all that money she didn't even win. Wow. The gift that keeps on giving.

'She's so proud to be here'. Don't worry, I'll be there next year once I've paid for my nomination.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
God that has to bruise amelias huge ego, a one in three chance to win an award she’s paid the best part of £500 to be a nominee for and she doesn’t win? Amazing.
That £500 could have been better spent making content that would have actually engaged viewers instead of just AD after AD for random crap

Reactions: 6
That is hilarious. Why is she saying she’s so proud to be there??? Even the bloody Cosmo blog awards have more credibility that this surely?

Reactions: 4
God that has to bruise amelias huge ego, a one in three chance to win an award she’s paid the best part of £500 to be a nominee for and she doesn’t win? Amazing.
That £500 could have been better spent making content that would have actually engaged viewers instead of just AD after AD for random crap
The money could have been used to pay her rent, etc. What a frivolous waste of money. And she has the nerve to moan about not affording things when she can stump up all that money for a night out.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in her hotel room. I bet she's ranting in private as she seemed confident the award was in the bag. Suck it up Verrucca!!

The only winner here is that Debbie woman, who is the organiser of this dubious event. Wonder how much money she has made out of this as she appears to organise quite a few. There's also a "Winners Lunch" to attend. How much is that? What a scam.

OMG after all that money she didn't even win. Wow. The gift that keeps on giving.

'She's so proud to be here'. Don't worry, I'll be there next year once I've paid for my nomination.
I know, right!! She says she still can't believe she's there. YOU PAID TO ATTEND, YOU IDIOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maybe the judges saw she’d had to come straight from work in her dress and flat shoes and changed their vote?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she kept tagging the woman who actually beat her and yet that women didn't mention Amelia once!

Reactions: 3
Even the other lady who didn't win got called an "amazing lady" by another finalist there last night. She has it on her stories. Literally none of the other Best Blogger finalists (or anyone else attending for that matter) have mentioned Amelia. That's got to sting a bit.

Melanie and the other blogger finalist (Ivana) are following each other on IG. Neither are following Amelia from what I can see. Oh dear - quite the impression made there then!

Agreed she must feel pretty crappy and embarrassed about it this morning. She mentioned it so much so I’m sure she thought she was going to win.

Yep, she really thought she had this one all sewn up. Her attitude and over inflated ego unfortunately lets her down every time.

It's been 9 years and she can't even win an award when she bloody pays to nominate herself! She needs to give up.

Thank goddddd she didn’t win. Imagine. Even though she’d have basically bought the award herself, she would have milked it for the rest of her life.

Omg she went all out, had her eyebrows laminated, fake tan, lip treatment......and she didn't win. Lolz.

Reactions: 1
Can I just say that these are the type of people who should win awards for dayyyyyyyyyyyyys. Would like to mention tho, if there is an award out there for the biggest moaner or person to make the most mountains out of molehills then surely that’s got Amelia alllll over it

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why has she been gifted tickets to see Wicked?? For gods sake who would give her those?

Reactions: 1
Why has she been gifted tickets to see Wicked?? For gods sake who would give her those?
She probably has a different freebie website (like the Insider one) for all the differemt sorts of free shite out there. Hard work bagging free stuff all the live long day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.