xameliax #3 Begs for gifts, settled for Chris, no dress to afford for her fake business award.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not with our Amelia! It's always ombre, sombre, balayage, stretched root, bronze, copper. Never "brown".
There was a while when she went on about being "blonde". She was not blonde. Light brown, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she posting those nails again. She had them on stories at the start of the week.

Reactions: 3
She obviously has nothing else to say!

Also this post. Guarantee you if people vote naaaa then she'll make a post about how much hate she's received bla bla bla which is what she did with the dress post.

You've literally asked for people's opinion and then get upset with the answer.

Reactions: 2
I think she's assessing potential numbers to try and sell them which, all things considered, might not be a bad idea for her to make a little money. All that hooking though would eat into the freebie hunting, blogging time so it's a trade off - blog/vlog for free stuff or earn some genuine money (albeit probably not a fat lot) making some hats.

I can just hear her now ‘I did a poll and 30% of you said you hate donating money to charity and won’t support anyone in need’

• Haha
I was thinking about what she said about she shouldn't have to wear a dress because she should be recognised for her "business" and not what she wore (granted, she wasn't recognised for either as it turns out) but I go to a lot do these things (not In a braggy way) but there are very few women in IT so when they hold women in IT awards/events etc any medium to large size company will scrape together the women they have in their technology teams and cart them off. It's not about trivialising their achievements but once in a while it's genuinely nice and fun to put the effort in and get dressed up and celebrate your successes. It shouldn't ever be one or the other. That really got my goat, just because I decide to buy a nice cocktail dress/evening gown for a year's worth of events doesn't dilute my work, it's just allowing me to have fun for an evening. She needs to get off her high horse. There are people who do a million more things than her and still stay grounded. She only thinks she's grounded because she's still at ground level in her career... Like she was 10 years ago.

Reactions: 8
Yep, same here. I'm self employed in the Engineering industry and there aren't many women in Engineering at all. Getting glammed up once in a while makes a very welcome change from hi vis, a hard hat and boots lol!! Thankfully, the hi vis outfit isn't on too often as I am lucky enough to be able to do a lot from home as a lot of it is software/coding based. Amelia's "job" is childs' play and I don't consider her a Woman in Business whatsoever. I consider what she does as "let's pretend working".

Reactions: 5
Rechecked out the bbwa2019 hashtag and the bestbusinesswoman ig page again (cos I'm nosey) and, even with several new posts being added from attendees with the relevant hashtags since Friday evening, Amelia just isn't featured ANYWHERE. Not a trace of her. There are photos/stories of Melissa and Ivana but Amelia..... not a thing it would seem. How odd? I find that really weird. They have photos added of Ivana and her partner as a finalist with a little golden finalist star but nothing of ol' xax. No photos of her as part of a table photo, pictired with other people, just nothing. It's like she was never there. I know she was but it's a bit strange. Wonder if she left early in a strop?

• Haha
I did the same, had a little look yesterday.
No sign of her. The only thing she shared was a selfie of her and Chris. Considering it's all she talked about in the run up to it, the day itself was very low key.

Yeah, that's all I can see - her selfie with Chris. Just find it odd that she went on and on about the event, was SOOOOOOO proud to be there but then there's one solitary selfie and nothing else. Weird.

Reactions: 1
Glad to see Lauren’s latest video at 2.6k views while princess amelia’s is only at 797.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking about what she said about she shouldn't have to wear a dress because she should be recognised for her "business" and not what she wore (granted, she wasn't recognised for either as it turns out) but I go to a lot do these things (not In a braggy way) but there are very few women in IT so when they hold women in IT awards/events etc any medium to large size company will scrape together the women they have in their technology teams and cart them off. It's not about trivialising their achievements but once in a while it's genuinely nice and fun to put the effort in and get dressed up and celebrate your successes. It shouldn't ever be one or the other. That really got my goat, just because I decide to buy a nice cocktail dress/evening gown for a year's worth of events doesn't dilute my work, it's just allowing me to have fun for an evening. She needs to get off her high horse. There are people who do a million more things than her and still stay grounded. She only thinks she's grounded because she's still at ground level in her career... Like she was 10 years ago.
Completely agree - it can be both exactly like you said! There’s no need to have a rant about it and make it a big thing. She made the wearing of the dress a huge deal when nobody else would have even cared! In her vlog she was ranting that she put up a poll about wearing heels and was shocked that 25% of people said she should wear heels.. kept ranting ‘why should I wear heels just because I have a vagina’... The more pressing question to me is why keep putting up Instagram polls and then ranting about the results!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad to see Lauren’s latest video at 2.6k views while princess amelia’s is only at 797.
I'm pretty sure Amelia made this post on Lauren's GG thread. Amelia always capitalizes things like that, and how would anyone else know they were "BEST FRIENDS". I think she's jealous of all the positivity and love Lauren gets and is trying to drum up negativity against her. Also, how could Lauren have benefitted from her friendship with Amelia? It was clearly Amelia who benefitted, as Lauren has always had the bigger audience. Amelia would often "forget" to link to Lauren's videos when she appeared on her channel.

Screenshot_20191013-105156_Samsung Internet.jpg

If she did write it then Amelia is a complete hypocrite. Who hid her wetsuit clad body behind text so you couldn't see her tummy? Who needs to grow the duck up and stop Verucca Salting every time she doesn't like what she hears? Who else doesn't work one bit but thinks what she does is when she hawks around the internet for freebies? I'm no fan of Laurens' either (just never "got" her personality whenever they collabed but I've never watched her vlogs so can't comment there- they may actually be OK but watching her with Amelia has never made me want to go watch her stuff tbh) but pot calling kettle black springs to mind here if Amelia did indeed write it. The "bit late to the party" bit does sound rather Amelia-esque.

I'm pretty sure Amelia made this post on Lauren's GG thread. Amelia always capitalizes things like that, and how would anyone else know they were "BEST FRIENDS". I think she's jealous of all the positivity and love Lauren gets and is trying to drum up negativity against her. Also, how could Lauren have benefitted from her friendship with Amelia? It was clearly Amelia who benefitted, as Lauren has always had the bigger audience. Amelia would often "forget" to link to Lauren's videos when she appeared on her channel.

View attachment 48670
The "88" would be the year she was born too. Why would Amelia even be mentioned on Lauren's gg page. They were friends, sure, but it's not like they lived in each others pockets. The reason amelia was mentioned was because, amelia posted it. And we all know she loves to talk about herself.

(I found amelia through Lauren, not the other way around.)

The "88" would be the year she was born too. Why would Amelia even be mentioned on Lauren's gg page. They were friends, sure, but it's not like they lived in each others pockets. The reason amelia was mentioned was because, amelia posted it. And we all know she loves to talk about herself.

(I found amelia through Lauren, not the other way around.)
Great detective work with the 88! And Chunk, that does sound like Amelia, woah. It wouldn’t have necessarily seemed that way if she left out about not being friends with xameliax but with that bit added, it makes it soooo obvious! Also how she wrote ‘xameliax’ which is the exact way she does it, most people would write XAmeliaX. Lauren will definitely see that as she’s aware of Guru Gossip!

View attachment 48670
Whoever wrote this post against Lauren was savage

View attachment 48670
If Amelia did write this then I’m boycotting her as it’s actually spiteful not just a bit of harmless criticism.
I found Lauren through Amelia and although I was a fan of Amelia originally, I definitely prefer Lauren as she seems more down to earth and it’s not just ad ad ad.

It sounds SO much like Amelia it's ridiculous. Also the way she wrote best friends in capital letters and then 'like all YouTube relationships she got what she needed'.

It sounds too personal to be someone completely random just posting about Lauren.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.