xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she had a water infection to me, must have had to cut the glamping trip short maybe!?!?

Wow, she couldn't even cook dinner on her "mental health day." Poor Chris had to cook for the princess.

Reactions: 1
Mental health day .... influencer speak for hungover. Call it what it is!
Of course Chris had to work, normal people go to work on weekdays! Doesn’t his company know who he is in a relationship with? How dare they expect him to go to work when she has a free night in a posh shed on offer!

Reactions: 4
Even if it wasnt a hangover (although I'm pretty convinced it was), maybe she should look at the relationship between alcohol and poor mental health

So she was hungover and apparently drove back from Stratford. That was bloody clever - what if she caused an accident?!

I'm all for mental health days but having one the day after you've filmed yourself trashed in a hot tub at 2am for 'work' and then no reference the next day?! That's oh tit I'm hungover and I fucked up.

Hungover or not, she doesn't seem well to me. Either she is partying with lots of booze and fake smiles, or she is banging on about needing breaks, mental health days etc. She seems utterly lacking of the energy that gets the rest of us up and going every day.
So she was hungover and apparently drove back from Stratford.
Do we know that though?

Btw I really can't stand those stupid "dances" she does with a bottle in her hand on her insta stories. I'm sure she thinks it looks like she's having fun, but to me it just looks fake and staged.
Recently watched an old video of hers. She really used to be a different person! Something is very off.

Apparently she had ‘loads’ of messages about the content she’s making today. Just the one then.

Hungover or not, she doesn't seem well to me. Either she is partying with lots of booze and fake smiles, or she is banging on about needing breaks, mental health days etc. She seems utterly lacking of the energy that gets the rest of us up and going every day.

Do we know that though?

Btw I really can't stand those stupid "dances" she does with a bottle in her hand on her insta stories. I'm sure she thinks it looks like she's having fun, but to me it just looks fake and staged.
Recently watched an old video of hers. She really used to be a different person! Something is very off.
Those dancing boomerangs are her promoting body positivity in between her lip filler appointments.

Do we know that though?

That's why I said apparently - I have no clue but if she did it's pretty reckless to do so. She's only lacking energy cos she's a lazy cow.

Apparently she had ‘loads’ of messages about the content she’s making today. Just the one then.

Those dancing boomerangs are her promoting body positivity in between her lip filler appointments.
She's all for body positivity unless she's complaining she's fat like she did the other day because she wants the sympathy vote of "no you're not, you look great". Fishing for compliments. If she stopped drinking so much and eating pasta meals meant for two then she'd have her answer.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if being sent regular free gin and prosecco is causing a change in the relationship with alcohol. She does get sent a lot. I'm sure showing herself trashed at 2am in a hot tub is not the image the camping site wanted to portray...

Reactions: 2
Her Instastories for the past few weeks can be summed up as: booze and face masks.

She has been drinking a lot. And how many face masks can one person use? Perhaps her breakouts are from all of the crap she's constantly pampering herself with.

It is a job the glamping. Apparently she’ll be writing up a review and there’s video of drone footage

Is she not friends with Lauren anymore??? I’ve watched her for years but recently don’t even bother clicking her YouTube videos, she’s either moaning she’s skint or ill again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is she not friends with Lauren anymore??? I’ve watched her for years but recently don’t even bother clicking her YouTube videos, she’s either moaning she’s skint or ill again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t know if you’ve noticed but she ‘loses’ friends quite often,never really she uses them all. Picks them up, seems to spend loads of time with them and then all of a sudden drops them whenever she feels like it! Selfish the girl is and a user

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if you’ve noticed but she ‘loses’ friends quite often,never really she uses them all. Picks them up, seems to spend loads of time with them and then all of a sudden drops them whenever she feels like it! Selfish the girl is and a user
I remember Dec but then she blamed his new girlfriend they stopped speaking I think? Only just realised Lauren isn’t on the scene anymore. I wonder how she even makes a living with her little instagram followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She’s always loosing friends which doesn’t surprise me because she forgets the world doesn’t revolve around her. Anyone remember when someone cancelled on her for a night out and she had to drag her friend out for an hour ( who she said was really busy with 3 kids) so that she could go out because she was all dressed up.. or when her other friend cancelled because she wasn’t feeling great and Amelia made a big thing out of it on the vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.