Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hey team!!!

Adjusted slightly to make it fit better!
Hope it’s ok to go with this.
But remember like our queen, if you don’t like it I’m gonna pretend I don’t care!
Then head to Instagram to do 83 stories about how MUCH I don’t care.
Shut down my account,
Have a strop,
Beg for a holiday,
Make some pasta (which I got for 50p because I’m broke right)
And then do a live bitching about you all. Not that I care. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hey team!!!!!
We make all kinds of content on this channel...
mostly fashion, lifestyle, begging, ranting, bitching about companies I’ve worked with, bitching about brand deals and press trips and our all time favourite... BITCHING ABOUT YOU LOT!
My “team”

Leave me a comment down below...
Oh hold on 🤔 nope can’t do that...
Come and find me on Instagram or twitter
Unless I’ve blocked you

We’re happy, positive “half glass full” type of people over here.
Screw you bumble....... screw you everyone who’s ever asked me a question I don’t like....
But the rest of you. Have you seen I have a patrion?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Brownhair

Next question suggestion for the "agony aunt"...

"I've recently found myself in a bit of a rut as an influencer. I'm struggling to make any money, my engagement is extremely poor and I'm at a loss with remembering how to display advertising correctly. I can't seem to get a grip with dealing with constructive critiscism and end up being snappy and condescending to my subscribers for absolutely no reason, thus alienating everyone. I also don't seem to be able to stop badmouthing companies I have worked for and previous friendships that have gone sour, though this is absolutely, positively no fault of my own whatsoever. It's clearly their fault every time.

I feel that everyone is a "hater" and I just don't know why because if you look at me it's quite apparent to see that I'm actually inordinately superior to the rest of the human race and I don't see that's it's particularly unreasonable for me to demand that others treat me in this manner. Why can't others see that I'm a Special Snowflake and how do I make them see this and treat me in the manner I am accustomed to?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Chunk

Title of next thread could be something like:

"A fancy dress she could not afford, after trying to buy herself a fake business award"

• Haha
Reactions: 10

emz1989

I’d love to sit in on a Bloom From The Darkness team meeting. Basically just Amelia talking to herself in different voices.

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
I just came on to pos
View attachment 47468Bollocks Amelia, you've just been reading here. NO one has sent you DM's in your fairy fantasy world in your head. You'd have ZERO problem wearing a gifted ballgown though, wouldn't you?

Stop pleading poverty - if your "job" pays you so little you can't even afford a dress to hire rather than buy (it isn't expensive) then you need to get a proper job, don't you? The dress is very nice for office wear, but NOT evening wear appropriate. The cheap, plastic loafers look awful and cheap and do nothing for the dress. They'd look better with trousers.

AND YOUR ANKLE STILL ISN'T SPRAINED! IF IT WAS THEN ALL THAT WALKING ROUND JAPAN, LEEDS, HARROGATE AND DEVON WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE BUT YOU WERE ALL QUIET THERE ABOUT IT.
I just came on to post this! She’s a sneaky devil because her post before that she put up a poll and was asking for opinions - the poll said ‘do you like this dress?’ And the options were ‘yeah’ or ‘no it’s ugly’ (summat like that) And now she’s deleted the poll because it shows the fact that she was actually asking for input and changed it to seem like a martyr. Slithery snake she is.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Can I just express my love for this forum and you guys- I missed the live because I was working (I know, I am so Amelia today) but now I feel like I’ve lived it, and it has been such an experience for me. I thank you all.

She definitely thinks she was being smug/clever with her Alton Towers comment, shame that the season passes WERE gifted so it should be labelled as such.

She’s now confirmed herself to be an entire c-word. Can loseitlikelauren please come on over and tell us what went on? I recall her wading in on the guru gossip forum once and defending our queen.. but since they’re no longer friends I’d love to hear what she has to say now. 😏

Chunk

Oh. My. God. You guys are going to love this.

I just checked her Patreon and she has updated it. Apparently she now wants to go out on tour to give motivational speeches! That's hilarious. She also now only has one tier of $6 per month on Patreon. It looks like she has lost a few patrons too.

Screenshot_20190714-092057_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sara_M

VIP Member
Now hinting/ begging for a lash perm and tint. Any recommendations for somewhere around Birmingham? Amelia doesn't have google and, despite covering all sorts of content on her channel, from beauty, to fashion and she throws in some lifestyle vlogs (you should hit the subscribe button and stick around for a while), she hasnt a clue where to go to get her lashes done!

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Is this going to be given as an award at an actual event? I have a hilarious image in my head of a crowd of about 20 people gathering in the conference room of a motorway services Travelodge to see Amelia, who paid for her own nomination, cry while being presented with a cardboard trophy and talking about how she overcame all the trolls and bullying. She’s wearing her ‘don’t read the comments’ t shirt. She thanks Joe for that time he cheated on her and says she’s almost over it. Chris is in the background but can barely be seen as an average height woman is stood in front of him. One of Amelia’s rent-a-friends appears out of nowhere and takes 50 boomerangs of Amelia awkwardly swaying with the trophy.

CAN WE GO?

• Haha

Chunk

If Amelia was 1 or 2 stones heavier she would not post pictures of herself in her bikini or bathing suit. She only does it because she knows she looks good and wants the attention, all while pretending it's for the sake of body positivity. I'm not saying she doesn't have insecurities about her body, but she looks good and she knows it. She's humble bragging and fishing for compliments.

Reactions: 9

Sara_M

VIP Member
Cant believe she is now actually saying at the start if the video, that "this is a positive place" blah blah blah. How bloody sensitive is she. Yeah, I get it, some people are out to be hurtful but, many arent. Some people offer constructive criticism or feedback or just a difference of opinion and, they're blocked and deleted. Actually, now they're being "held for review" before anyone even sees them. She is an over sensitive, controlling narcissist. No wonder all her boyfriends broke up with her, her friends ditched her, bumble dropped her. She needs to start looking inward and address where the problems actually lie.

Witty Username

Her “happy” is connected to her having a bf. She has no man she’s depressed and struggling with “mental illness.” She has one she’s happy. She even created a whole brand because of it. She gets a bf and stops working on it then someone calls her out so now she posts. She tries to chase the new trends of hot topics but isn’t passionate so she just comes across as lazy and superficial. She really needs to give up this full time blogger influencer dream.

Brownhair

20191009_170556.jpg
Bollocks Amelia, you've just been reading here. NO one has sent you DM's in your fairy fantasy world in your head. You'd have ZERO problem wearing a gifted ballgown though, wouldn't you?

Stop pleading poverty - if your "job" pays you so little you can't even afford a dress to hire rather than buy (it isn't expensive) then you need to get a proper job, don't you? The dress is very nice for office wear, but NOT evening wear appropriate. The cheap, plastic loafers look awful and cheap and do nothing for the dress. They'd look better with trousers.

AND YOUR ANKLE STILL ISN'T SPRAINED! IF IT WAS THEN ALL THAT WALKING ROUND JAPAN, LEEDS, HARROGATE AND DEVON WOULD HAVE BEEN AN ISSUE BUT YOU WERE ALL QUIET THERE ABOUT IT.

Last edited: