xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its more likely something went wrong with the company. If it was a friend fall out she'd probably still feel the obligation to post some content. Can anyone remember the name of the site?

Reactions: 1
Well they didn't actually show it in a good light, they spent the entire trip sat in the hot tub getting pissed by the looks of it. Maybe the company didn't like how they were portrayed😏

Reactions: 2
I thought this when I saw them in the hot tub with alcohol and then dropping the speaker in there! Technically it says you shouldn’t drink alcohol in hot tubs. I know everyone does but surely you wouldn’t want that portrayed as the company

The company probably thought they were getting luxury blogger ala victoria but then got the scraps from the barrel type of blogger. Do your research people lol.

It wasn’t gifted though was it? I think it sounds more like a fall out. She would have said something about how great the stay was with her new friend.

I hope she does a live to explain

I hope they charged her for her stay after that! 😈

Pretty certain it was here she stayed but could be wrong

Last edited:
I hope they charged her for her stay after that! 😈

Pretty certain it was here she stayed but could be wrong

It was Wootton park. I got the impression it was gifted or an ad but looking back now I don’t remember seeing any #s on her stories. It was a bit of a strange set up cos I’ve never heard her mention this girl so assumes it might be a blogger trip where she knew her but then it was just the two of them. So random

Yeah really weird. She kept saying it was work on her live stories and then no #ad or anything, so weird.
You're right, if it was a friend fall out she would still have posted the content, so weird.

Come on this is Amelia, of course it was gifted!!
She kept saying in her stories that she couldn't take Chris because he had work so clearly wasn't something she planned and booked herself.

Hmmm.. something definitely went down there!

She went with fionalikestoblog. She was on her podcast recently.

I thought it was weird, as it was obviously a gifted trip but there were no tags or mentions of it being gifted. I also thought it was stupid when they threw the speaker into the hot tub. I know it was a waterproof speaker, but still an incredibly stupid thing to do.

I’ve looked on Fiona’s and just her train journey back and then talking about work and her friend visiting.

Amelia is taking a “mental health day today” - suggests something has gone down... also wish I could take one whenever I feel like tit

Someone has asked her about all glamping content and she has brushed it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That glamping trip went quiet very abruptly!
After the amount of stories she did the night before absolutely no mention of it the next day?!
Do you think something went wrong?
Do you think the company didnt like the content or ASA for not putting ad?

Do you think the company didnt like the content or ASA for not putting ad?
I still think it's because they made the trip look like a hen do, chucking as much alcohol down their necks as they could whilst sitting in the hot tub arsing about🤣

Lmao Just realised that she’s so sensitive today cos she’s likely knackered and hungover - they were in the hot tub at 2am. C’mon love it’s ok to just sit in your PJs when you’re hungover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.