xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I may showcase my naivete here, but I really don't get the white-on-white "#gifted" thing. What's the point of that? I thought that if people give you freebies, it shows they think you are a real influencer and the exposure in your smashing presence will do their products good. Isn't that precisely what Amelia wants the world to believe? I really don't get it.

Reactions: 1
Another live today where she claims she had a stalker and all the girls Joe cheated on her with stalked her. How she had to contact the police and get restraining orders. But weird how she's never mentioned this till now and it happened like 3 years ago?!

Reactions: 2
I remember her saying they had messaged her a few times on Instagram after they originally told her. I can’t see why the girls would want to stalk her when they were after joe.. sounds like bs.

It sounded like they weren’t stalking her but kept sending nasty stuff online after it all. The mini restraining order she is talking about would likely be a harassment warning. It’s not a restraining order but basically the police go and warn the person to stop contacting you when it’s unwanted contact. They sign something for the police and if they continue to contact you then they can be arrested

Ok that is truly nasty. It's always frightening when strangers take such a weird interest in you. I do seem to vaguely remember she mentioned those women coming at her quite some time ago already.

Three stories, one insta post, one blog and one vlog on those lashes. She has clearly run out of ideas for content.

Reactions: 3
She’s allowed to keep some things private guys!! Anything she does want to discuss we have to listen to at length 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so nice that she was able to take a break from her thriving nonstop work schedule to go on a well deserved trip away.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s so nice that she was able to take a break from her thriving nonstop work schedule to go on a well deserved trip away.
She'll probably have a little moan about it, something's bound to have not been to her liking🙄🙄

Wtf like what the actual F is that cardholder thing????? is it me or is that just the most pointless thing ever?? Am I missing something?

I've never seen anything so ridiculous! Would never ever buy it! I have a thing called a purse/wallet!

That glamping trip went quiet very abruptly!
After the amount of stories she did the night before absolutely no mention of it the next day?!
Do you think something went wrong?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.