xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@zesai 100% agree with you! I feel like shes dried up. Her blog is regurgitating content (she even said herself shes revsmoung old blogs for seo) and shes out of ideas. She mentioned a gin cupboard tour in her live but why? That really did feel like clutching at straws

Reactions: 1
I may sound really out the loop but who is Mrs Meldrum?? Please link me/ explain?
Shes is a mummy vlogger who has made a series of cock ups lately. Shes not clearly advertised an AD, changed a post after issuing to disclose it's a paid promotion etc and recently put up a vid where a racist remark was made (not by her but she didnt edit it out at the time) and tattle has gone wild and its caused brands to drop out. Shes posted a vid to YouTube today saying she doesnt know what to do for trolls.

I get the feeling xax will latch on to how shes feeling and use this as a reason to do more self help videos and blog posts on mental health.

Shes is a mummy vlogger who has made a series of cock ups lately. Shes not clearly advertised an AD, changed a post after issuing to disclose it's a paid promotion etc and recently put up a vid where a racist remark was made (not by her but she didnt edit it out at the time) and tattle has gone wild and its caused brands to drop out. Shes posted a vid to YouTube today saying she doesnt know what to do for trolls.

I get the feeling xax will latch on to how shes feeling and use this as a reason to do more self help videos and blog posts on mental health.
I’ve never seen the woman but it does puzzle me that people like her put themselves online and then can’t believe they get hate online. If you don’t want people judging you then don’t put yourself and your life online? It’s quite simple.

I agree amelia is stale. I think the height of her channel was probably her big break up. I can’t imagine her doing this for much longer

Reactions: 3
Those 'gifted' labels on her latest insta story are an absolute joke!!

Reactions: 2
I think Amelia has really lost her way. She used to be really entertaining and interesting. She did interesting vlogs, reviewed interesting hotels, restaurants and experiences etc. This sounds awful but she really was more interesting when she was with Joe. She was so naturally confident in herself and had a good persona. Since the split (which was awful and no one expected!) she seems to have found herself in a void where she has bounced from one idea of being a luxury blogger to being motivational etc because she needs to build this persona of being a strong capable independent woman she just doesn’t seem as if she’s natural anymore at all. Everything is phony and even her personality seems to have changed. She was much more settled and nicer 3 years ago

Her declaration of affiliate links and gifted items has been so shifty this weekend 🙄
They're always shifty. Usually tiny white writing on a white background. I dont know why she tries so hard to hide it. It just makes her look sketchy.

It's Monday so a new week to start the beg. She says she's run out of her FAVOURITE hair mask so wants to know about new ones. At the same trying @ the brand she loves. Clearly hinting for them to send her new stuff. She's so obvious.

Reactions: 5
It's Monday so a new week to start the beg. She says she's run out of her FAVOURITE hair mask so wants to know about new ones. At the same trying @ the brand she loves. Clearly hinting for them to send her new stuff. She's so obvious.
Came to say the exact same thing!
Amelia, if it's your favourite, go buy a new one!

And another affiliate link, in tiny white writing, hidden against her white tshirt 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I need a way to take a screenshot without her knowing so I can report it :ROFLMAO:

Oh my god the new one is the smallest I’ve ever seen it

Last edited:
Another day another beg. Now she wants a food box. Does she not realise that they work a week ahead so if Chris is away now, the box won't arrive until next week st the earliest.... she just wants a freebie.

How can she have no shame at all to beg like that?!

I hope those companies laugh her out the door!

'How I got myself out a funk and slayed the day'. You literally admitted all you did today was basically go to the post office. INSPIRATIONAL! My god, HOW did you achieve it?! Please.

What about the millions of people living with actual depression/ other issues who get out of bed each day and get into an office and do real work?!

Also her 'funk' was her thinking she looked fat. That is LITERALLY it. She wouldn't know real problems if they smashed her in the face.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.