xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't heard anything about Lucy recently, wouldn't surprise me if she's finally seen the light and ditched her.

Also does anyone believe someone just messaged her now to call her fat.....?!

Haven't heard anything about Lucy recently, wouldn't surprise me if she's finally seen the light and ditched her.

No way! She would have screenshot it

It's very worrying how little energy and get up and go she has for someone that is 'so happy right now'

Reactions: 1
No way! She would have screenshot it

It's very worrying how little energy and get up and go she has for someone that is 'so happy right now'
Starting to see that xax likes to project being the victim. No "hate" would mean no content. I think the lunch ranch was simply to have some content.

How many days has she been loafing around the house wearing the same lingerie?

Just because it's sunny you don't have to go outside🙄🙄🙄. Ok thanks for that advice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lucy is just so lovely. she's a very kind girl

Just because it's sunny you don't have to go outside🙄🙄🙄. Ok thanks for that advice 🤣🤣🤣
True you don’t but it might just help if you weren’t sat around in your pjs all day with the tv and the dog. She seems to barely leave the house it can’t be healthy. My other half works from home and even he says how he feels holed up sometimes so we always try and go on a few walks a week when I’m home from work.

Reactions: 2
True you don’t but it might just help if you weren’t sat around in your pjs all day with the tv and the dog. She seems to barely leave the house it can’t be healthy. My other half works from home and even he says how he feels holed up sometimes so we always try and go on a few walks a week when I’m home from work.
She could throw on some clothes and go out to pick up some more garbage. I haven't seen her doing that since she was banging on about it a few weeks ago. :LOL:

She could throw on some clothes and go out to pick up some more garbage. I haven't seen her doing that since she was banging on about it a few weeks ago. :LOL:
Oh wait, nevermind. I forgot Chris was the one picking up the garbage while she just barked orders at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How does her Patron have 34 members?! Her last post on it was 20th May and before that March!

Apparently she needs people every day to tell her how wonderful she is....wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she still friends with rosi pierce? Love rosi but cannot stand Amelia and I always wondered why they were friends..

She needs to sort her own life out before giving ANYONE life advice. Surprised she didn't advise them to take up badminton 🤣.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.