xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
31 year old woman that buys lunchables 🙈

I bet she made Chris pay for half of that food shop even though a lot of it was just for her! She really takes the piss out of him
Also, Chris pays for Toby’s grooming (her dog) but she can buy herself a dress.

Reactions: 1
It was really weird that she even mentioned that dress seeing as she'd actually bought it the week before and it had just been delivered the week she was doing the money diary.

She blatantly just wanted to mention it to add an affiliate link!

It was really weird that she even mentioned that dress seeing as she'd actually bought it the week before and it had just been delivered the week she was doing the money diary.

She blatantly just wanted to mention it to add an affiliate link!
Why lie about such things (even to add an affiliate link).

The whole ‘is it kind? Is it helpful? Is it necessary?’ thing is such a crock. She’s not a nursery school teacher. So when it was pointed out that she wasn’t properly disclosing ads, was that just not necessary to her? 😂

Reactions: 5
Watching her money diary. So she is a LUXURY lifestyle blogger for whom a 28 pound dress is an "extravagant purchase". OK.

Reactions: 5
Watching her money diary. So she is a LUXURY lifestyle blogger for whom a 28 pound dress is an "extravagant purchase". OK.
No, she's a woman who's ego has gone beyond stupidity. She thinks she's bloody wonderful🙄

She only shops in primark so £28 is probably a big investment for her. #thatluxurylifestyle

Anyone else find it weird they way they split the food shopping? Why don’t they just do one pays one week, on the next if they are both so bothered about it being equal

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So, this campaign she has with Specsavers must be the time the photographer cancelled on her. The photos look blurry and too dark.

I love how she says she's been "in the studio". What studio, Amelia? Your bedroom? She always has to make herself sound more important than she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wonders why her content isn't more successful! Maybe if she took it all a bit more seriously and actually treated it like HER JOB!

Those photos look like a competition winner that won an opportunity to have her picture on the Specsavers website!!

• Haha
Ha, when you type in xameliax to Google, this site is the 9th hit! Not great for Specsavers really...

Jesus. Hiding the affiliate link disclosure under her username in instagram stories. Whyyyyy? How is it leaving a better impression (assuming that it is what she wants)?

But when she originally “signed Toby up” she said they paid for it, and when she’s received the product, it’s suddenly an AD?! Is that the protocol? Or is she blatantly lying about Ad’s again?

Would.LOVE to know beef between Amelia and Lauren. Someone just asked Amelia on her live why Lauren doesn't do videos anymore and she said oh doesn't she I have no idea?! Clearly not friends.

YAAAAAAAS! Finally! People kept asking and Lauren said look I'm just going to say we're not friends anymore and that's it. Omg we all want to know why!

Last edited:
But when she originally “signed Toby up” she said they paid for it, and when she’s received the product, it’s suddenly an AD?! Is that the protocol? Or is she blatantly lying about Ad’s again?
She's done this a few times already where she will claim to have purchased something with her own money, then magically 1 hour later posts an affiliate link for the product. She's definitely being shady. She did it with Gousto and a few other things.

Reactions: 2
Lauren wouldn't say anything about it. Then someone told Amelia that Lauren had mentioned it and she said she was really sad that Lauren had cut her out and decided not to be her friends. She said it was super hard to deal with but didn't say why. She also was like I wish people would stop asking but a bit unfair as this is the first time she's told us since people has asked! Clearly Lauren realised what an idiot she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.