xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought her vlogs were awful, but ADmelia’s stories really show her true personality and begging nature.
Her ex looks a lot like her latest tenet minus the red hair.
Maybe that’s why she supposedly turned him down so many times before she “agreed” to date him 😐
46D7B1F8-1D14-4EFD-8FDF-384BA7CC709A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I always thought her vlogs were awful, but ADmelia’s stories really show her true personality and begging nature.
"ADmelia". That's perfect!

She's so boring now because she only posts ads. She got most of her subscribers because of her weekly vlogs. People like watching "real life" content. Her tutorials and other videos never do that well. Now that she's only ad after ad and no real/personal life content, people are going to stop being interested in her.

Reactions: 3
Next questions will be ..
Where do you get your glasses from?
Can you recommend a luxury India train tour?
What food box do you recommend?
What’s a good bottle to keep your water chilled?

Reactions: 4
I’d update her bio if I could:

xADmeliaX
Luxury begger and YouTuber, obsessed will all things £££££££££
A glass half full kinda gal.
(The glass cost 28p and it’s half full of tap water because I’m broke)

She’s gotta be seriously struggling to stay afloat, every answer to every question included an affiliate ad

She doesn’t let criticism affect her.. apart from when she brings it up in every video, stops posting on Twitter, filters her comments on YouTube, stops vlogging.. but yeh she doesn’t let it affect her because she’s a perfectionist... (typo on first paragraph of every blog)

Reactions: 2
Lol, embarrassed for her! Where are the bloom "team" she claims work for her. Ya know, since she was just their "founder"🤔🙄

• Haha
Lol, embarrassed for her! Where are the bloom "team" she claims work for her. Ya know, since she was just their "founder"🤔🙄
Also why would you 'found' something and then 'not' be involved when it is less than a year old?!

So, does anyone remember her ever mentioning the incident she talks about in her latest Instagram post, where she claims she was taken to hospital and couldn't walk for 2 weeks? She said it happened 2 years ago.

So, does anyone remember her ever mentioning the incident she talks about in her latest Instagram post, where she claims she was taken to hospital and couldn't walk for 2 weeks? She said it happened 2 years ago.
Which time 😬 she was constantly going to the doctor or hospital, I think she had a bit of an issue with her GP at one point because she was going back so much. I remember her moaning about “not being heard” 🤣
Few weeks later they put her on antidepressants and it became like a badge of honour.
I wondered did they think she was faking it 😂

I do remember that. She went through a period of time when her back kept going. I definitely remember at the end of 2016 she spent Xmas even in hospital after getting an ambulance due to her back, and there was another bank holiday in the summer when she was seeing the guy with the golden retriever and went to hospital in an ambulance again with her back. It was when she constantly had UTIs too.

Wow, can she be any more obvious? A post about loving her body as soon as Lauren comes back on the scene? 🙄. Wonder when the passive aggressive quotes will start getting thrown.

She went through a period, a couple of years ago, ofher back going and water infections and had a couple of A&E visits. Never admitted. Im not sure "ambulances" were called. Maybe an ambulance (singular) once, if that. Pretty sure the "my lower body collapsed, couldn't feel my legs, couldn't walk unassisted" are exaggerations. I don't remember anything as dramatic as that happening.
She did talk once about being in hospital with a "life threatening" infection so maybe that's what she means but says herself that was before she was vlogging so, deffo not 2 years ago.

Didn’t she get hospitalised while she was on a press trip? Finland rings a bell...

Re: Lauren, I honestly think she feels incredibly threatened by Lauren and her ethos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.