xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long was she actually at Alton Towers? She was getting ready and doing her live at 11am then home in her pjs at 7pm?!

Reactions: 2
I actually absolutely don't get her reluctance in adding the AD tag. Like what is the problem. Are you ashamed of working with brands? Do you think your audience somehow had negative feelings about the content being ADs (at least I don't actually give a tit if it is ad or not, if the products are good and the content is fun). Is she really afraid that her audience dislikes her doing her job correctly and so she wants to hide the ads. Or if she is afraid that all her life will seem like an never ending AD, she could just add content that she is not in any way paid for. She could buy some products herself or go to events that are not gifted.
At the moment, she is practically throwing a passive aggressive temper yantrum over something that if she had done correctly in the first place, would not have caused her any problems.
I just dont get her issue with this.

Reactions: 3
Saying ‘ guess who almost passed out me or Chris’ and then showing his face.

Funny how she showed that aff link watch and then forgot to actually wear it in the next 2 clips....
OMG I'm laughing so much!!!! She isn't even wearing it out! What an absolute FAIL!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
She just signed up for a meal kit and is already telling others to use her affiliate link to sign up for it too. Why wouldn't you wait for the meal kit to arrive to try it out for yourself first before telling others to sign up?

I'm glad she now has to be upfront about all of her ads/affiliations, etc. Maybe now people will see how fake she is. She always goes on about how "real" she is, yet all she posts is ad after ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She just signed up for a meal kit and is already telling others to use her affiliate link to sign up for it too. Why wouldn't you wait for the meal kit to arrive to try it out for yourself first before telling others to sign up?

I'm glad she now has to be upfront about all of her ads/affiliations, etc. Maybe now people will see how fake she is. She always goes on about how "real" she is, yet all she posts is ad after ad.
When she was demonstrating the watch strap change in her stories her face told me it was the first time she had ever looked at that watch closely. She struggles a little with changing it, as her quizzical expression lets us know.

Reactions: 4
Oh. My. God. You guys are going to love this.

I just checked her Patreon and she has updated it. Apparently she now wants to go out on tour to give motivational speeches! That's hilarious. She also now only has one tier of $6 per month on Patreon. It looks like she has lost a few patrons too.

Screenshot_20190714-092057_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Excuse my ignorance because I don’t know much about Patreon, but does that mean that only 32 people are signed up? 32?! She’s done this full time for years, has a blog, a YouTube channel and is registered as a business, and less than 50 people are signed up? Hilarious. Her career has gone sharply downhill, I can’t see how she’d motivate anyone.

Reactions: 5
Oh. My. God. You guys are going to love this.

I just checked her Patreon and she has updated it. Apparently she now wants to go out on tour to give motivational speeches! That's hilarious. She also now only has one tier of $6 per month on Patreon. It looks like she has lost a few patrons too.

View attachment 28307
Almost spat out my drink

Excuse my ignorance because I don’t know much about Patreon, but does that mean that only 32 people are signed up? 32?! She’s done this full time for years, has a blog, a YouTube channel and is registered as a business, and less than 50 people are signed up? Hilarious. Her career has gone sharply downhill, I can’t see how she’d motivate anyone.
I would love to hear how she grows her Instagram a whopping 30 followers a month.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She must read here and Cringe 🤦‍♀️
God forbid she goes on tour and someone says something she doesn’t like...
What’s she gonna do deck them 😦 how do you block someone if there’s no screen between them kick them out on their ass and get sassy with the rest of the audience 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Motivational speaking.... healing in progress, for almost half a decade. For a relationship that wasnt as long as the healing has lasted.

Reactions: 4
Amelia being a motivational speaker is about as ridiculous as someone who seems to hate everything about social media and the internet wanting a career on the internet. Oh wait...!!

I guess at least she has accepted that she's going to need a change in career very soon

Reactions: 1
I went back to the LONG post when she found out about the fiancé cheating on her because I remember that was the time I started following her and felt so sorry for her 🤔
she was a like a different girl back then.
Really thought she would have deleted the photos of him (and her parents) but they’re still up.
I wonder what he’s up to now 😬

I found this funny....
815B8391-F4EA-47B6-8403-36B748633D62.jpeg

B36E13F6-4CD3-4B43-B2D9-7B85D707FF34.jpeg

I hope she credited her.... 😆 WITHIN THE FIRST TWO LINES 😂🤣😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.