xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back to the LONG post when she found out about the fiancé cheating on her because I remember that was the time I started following her and felt so sorry for her 🤔
she was a like a different girl back then.
Really thought she would have deleted the photos of him (and her parents) but they’re still up.
I wonder what he’s up to now 😬

I found this funny....
View attachment 28358

View attachment 28360

I hope she credited her.... 😆 WITHIN THE FIRST TWO LINES 😂🤣😆
Omg!! This is exactly the kind of request that she would fly off the handle about 🙈

Reactions: 1
Gousto is already aware of their packaging and is working to reduce the plastic in their packages by 50% in 2019. Besides, the plastic that they do use is recyclable. A quick trip to their Instagram would show that, Amelia, so you can get off your high horse now.

Imagine if they had shipped her eggs in cardboard and they arrived broken. We'd never hear the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gousto is already aware of their packaging and is working to reduce the plastic in their packages by 50% in 2019. Besides, the plastic that they do use is recyclable. A quick trip to their Instagram would show that, Amelia, so you can get off your high horse now.

Imagine if they had shipped her eggs in cardboard and they arrived broken. We'd never hear the end of it.
Throwback to the one time she noticed there was litter in her local park and filmed her slave (‘boyfriend’) picking it up. She’s an eco warrior.

Reactions: 4
Now she’s ‘working on’ affording a new laptop. Who’s gonna pay for that? Her hundreds of thousands of patreon subscribers? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went back and watched her breakup video today as it was recommended to me and you're right, he is such a different person now. Shes too over the top in faking a confident and happy lifestyle. Its quite sad actually that her life is in her flat 2ith minimal contact or interaction other than chris.

Side note she also said she wasnt going to talk about the break up so please ask no questions. Fast forward 3 years and christ! It's her only anchor to her job and her "team"

The story about working on affording a new laptop is totally a beg, otherwise what is the actual point of bothering to post. We all have crappy computers from time to time. No need to announce you need a new one if you are going to pay for it... #hashtagPlsGiftMeALaptop!

Reactions: 5
Illness all sorted now thanks to the gifted product. What a funny coincidence
I was just going to say it's funny how she became ill at the same time she had a new eye mask to promote. And of course it healed her! Does she think her "audience" is stupid?

New video live team! 2 mins in and I've witnessed the horrendous intro and the tacky BFTD tshirt. Give me strength to see how she spends her hard(ly) earned money!!!

She also says I'm a 31 year old woman about 15 times

31 year old woman that buys lunchables 🙈

I bet she made Chris pay for half of that food shop even though a lot of it was just for her! She really takes the piss out of him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.