xameliax #2 Condescending rants, always snappy! It’s the perfect way to “protect my happy”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad Lauren is coming back. I like her and miss her vlogs. I think one of the reasons she cut ties with Amelia is because she doesn't believe her body positivity is genuine. Amelia just does it because self love and self care are the popular things to do on Instagram at the moment.

Amelia is full of tit. In her post today she says she doesn't let any negative emotions she has towards her body consume her. That's total bullshit considering a few days ago she posted about having a bad day because she felt bad about the way she looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do remember that. She went through a period of time when her back kept going. I definitely remember at the end of 2016 she spent Xmas even in hospital after getting an ambulance due to her back, and there was another bank holiday in the summer when she was seeing the guy with the golden retriever and went to hospital in an ambulance again with her back. It was when she constantly had UTIs too.
I remember it but I’m sure it was just overnight?
I do remember that. She went through a period of time when her back kept going. I definitely remember at the end of 2016 she spent Xmas even in hospital after getting an ambulance due to her back, and there was another bank holiday in the summer when she was seeing the guy with the golden retriever and went to hospital in an ambulance again with her back. It was when she constantly had UTIs too.
i assume she means this video - where she couldn’t walk for a day or so.. 2 weeks is a slight exaggeration! She’s walking at the end of the vlog

Reactions: 3
What did she say about Lauren? Considering she said she'd never be mentioning it again...
Someone asked her if they would be doing any more videos together and she said
“No Lauren decided she doesn’t want to be friends with me any more”
Sheesh!

• Haha
That video must be what she was talking about! Good find! Not quite how it reads on today's Instagram post! Ambulance called but thankfully not it too much pain that she couldn't vlog a bit, sent home a couple of hours later wiith pain relief 👍🏻.
Anyone reading today's post would think she had been suddenly paralyzed from the waist down.

• Haha
I'm glad Lauren is coming back. I like her and miss her vlogs. I think one of the reasons she cut ties with Amelia is because she doesn't believe her body positivity is genuine. Amelia just does it because self love and self care are the popular things to do on Instagram at the moment.

Amelia is full of tit. In her post today she says she doesn't let any negative emotions she has towards her body consume her. That's total bullshit considering a few days ago she posted about having a bad day because she felt bad about the way she looked.
This! 🙌🏻

People follow Lauren because they find (well, I do anyway.. She isn’t everyone’s cup of tea!) her genuine and honest about her body, mind and the way she feels about herself. That’s what she built her channel on — she shares clothing hails with no holds barred, says when she has slipped on her healthy lifestyle and doesn’t pretend everything is sunshine and roses.

Amelia flip flops from one thing to another to another, I think she’s lost her own identity in the flurry after Joe and feels almost intimidated by Lauren and her following/direction. She tries to be relatable, but does it in a very calculated way that just doesn’t work.

Reactions: 6
If Amelia was 1 or 2 stones heavier she would not post pictures of herself in her bikini or bathing suit. She only does it because she knows she looks good and wants the attention, all while pretending it's for the sake of body positivity. I'm not saying she doesn't have insecurities about her body, but she looks good and she knows it. She's humble bragging and fishing for compliments.

Reactions: 9
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content there Amelia, no one wants to see your five year old bra!!

• Haha
Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content there Amelia, no one wants to see your five year old bra!!
I'm having trouble believing the bra is five years old considering her boobs were smaller since she was much thinner back then.

I'm having trouble believing the bra is five years old considering her boobs were smaller since she was much thinner back then.
If it was 5 years old the text on the care label would be washed away... and the bra looks like it has never seen water. I call BS.

"Holy cleveage Batman" Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why even the need to say that she has had it for give years. It would be good enough to say that she has had it for a few months. This way she makes people doubt it and is actually giving off a worse impression.

Also. She is again mentioning gin in her stories. I dont think there is a day when she does not post something about drinking. I sense an alcohol problem in the making.

She's at it again. First she says she "discovered" a new lemonade. Then a half hour later has the affiliate link for it. She was clearly gifted the lemonade and glasses. She needs to be reported again.

Screenshot_20190721-130005_Instagram.jpg

20190721_130716.jpg

Reactions: 2
She's at it again. First she says she "discovered" a new lemonade. Then a half hour later has the affiliate link for it. She was clearly gifted the lemonade and glasses. She needs to be reported again.

View attachment 29405
View attachment 29407
I think she did buy the glasses. She showed them in her hand in the shop during her money diary. I imagine she’s been gifted the lemonade and gin in one of those gin boxes she gets sent

Reactions: 1
She's trying to get out of advertising properly again! All new ads with her Gousto box this evening as well. Does she ever post stuff that's not ads anymore?!

Also her boob video, it says AD in the description box but surely it should say AD in the title??

Oh god she’s saying she could sue us for reporting her!! Pahah. Good luck with that, that’s the right attitude to have!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.