X_jess_weightlossjourney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep going on about how sick she feels and how she can’t stomach meals…. She doesn’t seem to have a problem shovelling tit down her throat at every opportunity. It’s like she can’t keep up with her constant attention seeking and contradicts herself all the time- she’s thick as tit!

Came to say the exact same!!!…….. she’s creepy!! I’d be fuming if I was his mum and some bunny boiling leach was referring to my son as her kids brother after she’s known him a few months.
Also can we cope with another whole week waiting for the chaviest babyshower to take place 😳🫣

Longest pregnancy in history due to her sharing when she was 1 week pregnant 😅 absolute creep she is!

I think once the novelty of finally having to support herself without mummy and daddy there to do everything will last approximately 2 weeks (if they’re moving in together and not just in with his parents!)…she will realise how hard it is to do everything herself (her bloke seems to work away a lot), have a panic before new baby comes and things will get tense. I think new baby will help for a small amount of time as it will “complete” them, they’ll get their first Christmas together out the way and then I’m predicting a Jan/Feb split with Jess running back to mummy and daddy.

Reactions: 3
It won’t last for sure, she’s literally lived with her parents running around after her and helping with the girls for their whole lives, now she’s gunna be on her own with the girls plus have a newborn to deal with it’ll all be way to much for her this is the girl who can make a drama out of having to take a shower! Steven will get fed up of her neediness and inability to act like a grown up once she’s not pregnant anymore. A few tacky PP cold cups and lunch boxes won’t cut it then and he’ll be on the look out for the next baby mumma to adore him and feel so grateful to be with him! 🥴🤢

Reactions: 3
Hip hip bleeping hooray simple Sally has finally birthed the never ending pregnancy!! And yes of course it was all very dramatic and traumatic but as if it was ever going to be anything else when she makes such a fuss out of EVERRRRYYYYTTHING! Although babies in a standard cot, she’s up and about and now bleeding on about getting home so it really wasn’t that dramatic was it- careful what you wish for Jess one day an actual stressful situation may just happen to you god forbid!
wonder if she might finally grow up and stop acting like a silly little girl now she’s a mother of 3 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2