Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Those poor girls, how many men have been exposed to them?? Jess just wants to find a man to do the parenting for her. If it’s not a new fella, it’s her parents. She seems terrified to be on her own. It’s so unhealthy and very damaging to her girls. Let’s hope this one isn’t as bad as the last bloke (who she claimed was perfect at the beginning).
So How long do you reckon until they’re engaged or she expecting her first child with this man?

Reactions: 5

Scottishmum

Omg this girl 🤪.
WhT is with the pot noodle hair and sperm eyebrows?
She is like a man in drag and always looks like she needs a good wash 🧼!!!!
I think they are both simple and she’s clearly pregnant. All the cryptic “not well” posting and the “cravings” of weird food. Shock rushed engagement.
Her dad is a complete weirdo, and
Don’t get me started on the brothers.

Did they only meet in Christmas Eve?

Someone fill me in on the ex..

The whole situation is weird. Steven comes off as Pervy and sleazy.

And what is the obsession with horrendous nails and overpriced planners.

Could have bought herself out that little council flat with the amount of money she throws at PP 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4

nodlehs

So glad I found this thread I’ve been cringing over this weirdo since I found her account at the beginning of the year so I didn’t see the old relationship but this new one is too full on for so soon!

The pose with her arm in the air fluffing her hair as she speaks (drones) she is cringe. im Normally a lurker but I had to comment on this thread. I had to unfollow her at Christmas. Sneak peak now and it’s no better.

Princess planning obsession

can we mention her dad? Way over the top and actually quite a Pervy dad/daughter relationship.

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

She really is such a basic bitch!!! The way she talks, the way she spells 😳, her style, the pose, the nails!, The fat Turk toilets are not fancy they’re just toilets in a mediocre restaurant, the bubblegum ice cream- you can take the girl out the council flat in Dagenham 😬……….

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Oh no…… here we go again!! New man, already in the house playing dad to the kids, shelf in the shower, cringe selfies on the gram….. I literally have no words!!
Red flag 🚩 a flying.

Exactly this! It’s not normal at all!

Literally a few months ago meets some guy, playing happy families, he’s the one, going on breaks with the kids etc referring to his family as hers 🤯then it’s all over!
Fast forward a few months and she’s doing it all over again with the next guy! They’ve been together since Christmas Eve, the way she carries on is tragic any normal guy would be running for the hills!

It’s quite sad really everything seems to be a drama with her and attention seeking.

🙄🙄🙄her pregnancy is high risk………. Yeah high risk of the dad fucking off and her being left with yet another kid!! She’s so one of those girls that had to get herself pregnant because he’s got kids with other women and she doesn’t feel she can live up to them without carrying his child- such a dickhead!

It won’t last for sure, she’s literally lived with her parents running around after her and helping with the girls for their whole lives, now she’s gunna be on her own with the girls plus have a newborn to deal with it’ll all be way to much for her this is the girl who can make a drama out of having to take a shower! Steven will get fed up of her neediness and inability to act like a grown up once she’s not pregnant anymore. A few tacky PP cold cups and lunch boxes won’t cut it then and he’ll be on the look out for the next baby mumma to adore him and feel so grateful to be with him! 🥴🤢

So disrespectful. If it wasn’t for him she would be homeless. People seem to forget that landlords have paid for these houses, it’s not Jess’ house, it’s his, she’s just borrowing it. Making out like he’s on her property and wasting her time…maybe thank him instead for providing a roof over her kids’ head rather than rudely putting him on the internet laughing at him. She needs to grow up
Exactly this!! She’s so immature and muggy. To film this poor guy and put him on the internet without his consent is disgusting. Not everyone wants to play their lives out for all to see Jess.
I used to think she was thick as you like, but harmless and kinda sweet before she met that walking red flag and got herself knocked up in 0.5 minutes….. but she’s just an entitled lowlife too. She’s an embarrassment who needs to take a long hard look at herself and the way she behaves!

😳🙈WOW!!!…….. she really is something else, she must be about 7 weeks pregnant which means she would have missed her period about 3 weeks ago!!!and already here she is putting up a scan pic and pregnancy announcement about completing her family with a guy she met about 6 weeks prior to falling pregnant! Wtf is wrong with her she needs to see a shrink…. Her poor mum and dad, another kid to squeeze into their cluttered maisonette when Steven has enough of the bunny boiler and goes off and impregnates the next girl!
Brace yourselves for the most dramatic, beggy , drawn out pregnancy……………….

😆🤣🤣😆😆 the only bump you’ve got hun is a food baby!! Ffs the baby is about the size of a kidney bean as if that’s a baby bump already!!
……… don’t even get me started on the combat gear…….. where does she even find her clothes?! She’s like a bad 90’s throw back!

• Haha

Awwww congrats hun your grotty little kid ate some lunch perhaps next you can work on getting her out of nappies and dummies before you birth the next one or is that the school’s responsibility too?!

forthebants16

I am so glad I’m not the only one thinking all this!
Anyone else noticed how much she posts pics of the guys kids? Like she’s only known them a month or two and posted their pics over her stories! I find it so strange

footylass2021

Has she had damaged relationships before because the way she acts within a month of a new relationship is bunny boiler material . The last bf the blonde one she thought she was the one and met his kid and he was around her kids and now this one , he’s met the kids straight off , she’s talking about moving in
It’s like she’s desperate for love and will just settle for any guy whose sticking around

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I think once the novelty of finally having to support herself without mummy and daddy there to do everything will last approximately 2 weeks (if they’re moving in together and not just in with his parents!)…she will realise how hard it is to do everything herself (her bloke seems to work away a lot), have a panic before new baby comes and things will get tense. I think new baby will help for a small amount of time as it will “complete” them, they’ll get their first Christmas together out the way and then I’m predicting a Jan/Feb split with Jess running back to mummy and daddy.