X_jess_weightlossjourney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she went to uni and got a 1st degree!!! 🤯 she cannot be as thick as she makes out! Should have gone into acting 😆How has she made such a duck up of her life since!

This is what I mean, she can’t spell or use basic grammar!
we should give the girl a break though, she doesn’t get 5 minutes peace during the day from the 3 children she decided to have so that she can catch up on hollyoaks 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wtf was that packed lunch box for her girls!! It’s literally 90% chocolate and biscuits! If I sent my kids to school with that I’d be getting a phone call quick sharp! Why doesn’t she just put them in for school meals it won’t cost her anything and at least they’d actually get a decent meal instead of that crap!

thanks, found her. still not following tho. I actually detest her hair. I have curly hair so it's not that but hers is just awful, it needs a good curly cut and she needs to stop wearing it wet look as it looks horrible

Funny how every time a question is asked with the word “you’re” in it, it’s spelt wrong every time … it’s so unbelievably obvious she asks herself the questions 😂

Of course she does!! It’s written exactly how she talks! 😆 the constant attention seeking is pathetic. I’m sure she isn’t actually the full ticket, goes on and on about how she does everything on her own, how she’s so amazing and strong etc when she doesn’t spend a single day without her mum or dad having to help or support her in some way…… oh except from when she ditched them completely so she could shack up with the next baby daddy for all of that was worth!

Reactions: 2
Please…..No…….not again!!!
who is ‘his’ referring too in her story on about the L’Oréal men expert show stuff??? Do not tell me she’s already with someone else and making them a shelf in her home already. Surely not!! But most likely yes, this screams of her desperate antics, if She’s quick she can get herself knocked up again by new year 🤦🏼‍♀️

There was a bloke swinging her kids around in her stories yesterday I think. Couldn’t work out if it was her brothers bf or if it was another new fella! If it’s another new man meeting her kids I feel so sorry for those girls. How confusing for them

Oh no…… here we go again!! New man, already in the house playing dad to the kids, shelf in the shower, cringe selfies on the gram….. I literally have no words!!
Red flag 🚩 a flying.

Reactions: 3
Oh no…… here we go again!! New man, already in the house playing dad to the kids, shelf in the shower, cringe selfies on the gram….. I literally have no words!!
Red flag 🚩 a flying.
When will she learn it’s HE’S not HIS!

‘his gonna be so mad’ ARGH this grinds my gears.

Why does she let men move in when she’s just met them?! So dangerous for her kids! I bet she will be doing it just to piss off her ex! The picture with him in the background feeding the boy which she knows will get back to her ex. So immature! Her girls are going to grow up with serious man issues

Reactions: 2
Those poor girls, how many men have been exposed to them?? Jess just wants to find a man to do the parenting for her. If it’s not a new fella, it’s her parents. She seems terrified to be on her own. It’s so unhealthy and very damaging to her girls. Let’s hope this one isn’t as bad as the last bloke (who she claimed was perfect at the beginning).
So How long do you reckon until they’re engaged or she expecting her first child with this man?

Reactions: 5
If she didn’t have children it would be comical but like you said those poor kids! So irresponsible and selfish. Why does she go from 0-60 acting like their one big happy family. She’s so needy it’s embarrassing 😳 the girl needs therapy, constantly repeating the same pattern of behaviour. Any decent sensible guy would run a mile from her!