X_jess_weightlossjourney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no way she will be able to stop with her pathetic posts, the girl craves attention.
to prove my point not long after that post she put up some stupid tit about remembering backto when you first met……. Let’s be fair hun it’s not hard to remember it was about 10 weeks ago! Most normal people have had a few dates by now, not almost Moved in, introduced another man to their kids, act like some weird surrogate hand that rocked the cradle mother to someone else’s child and continually post cringey references to the mother in law etc!!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely no way she will be able to stop with her pathetic posts, the girl craves attention.
to prove my point not long after that post she put up some stupid tit about remembering backto when you first met……. Let’s be fair hun it’s not hard to remember it was about 10 weeks ago! Most normal people have had a few dates by now, not almost Moved in, introduced another man to their kids, act like some weird surrogate hand that rocked the cradle mother to someone else’s child and continually post cringey references to the mother in law etc!!
I think personally she is a loner? Only ever posts about work colleagues never friends outside of work? It’s like she’s a cling on to him, he seems to love himself just as much tho. Whenever she posts a video of her talking on her stories her hand is on the side of her head, hip to one side posing whilst talking. She’s just a cringy person that needs to stop. It’s not just us either that thinks it, some people just don’t have tattle! I feel sorry for her girls. And Jess hun please get your kids out of nappies and dummies at their age. Concentrate on them instead of a new dick

Omg he cooked her “steamed veg” and it’s her first time trying it …… he must be the one!! Is this girl ok????? Who hasn’t had steamed vegetables at 30 years old 🤯

• Haha
Bigger creep than her 😂 give it a few months. He already has two baby mums so she will be pregnant and left aswell 😳 again.

Hardly lives a private life does she😆 I don’t think she even knows about this thread….. I think all her cryptic contradictory posts are aimed at someone she knows who clearly thinks she’s as bay tit crazy as we do!!

Hardly lives a private life does she😆 I don’t think she even knows about this thread….. I think all her cryptic contradictory posts are aimed at someone she knows who clearly thinks she’s as bay tit crazy as we do!!
100%
I don’t think she does either. I no a lot more people who don’t have tattle who I’ve mentioned her to.
she defo is a loner though, it can only explain why she clings on to all the men with in days.

Not sure if they’ve got engaged, is it on the left hand?? Surely we don’t get off that lightly…. we’d need some over the top sickening cringe worthy post about how he’s the love of her life etc etc etc

Oh! I take it back…… he asked, she said yes…. Of course she did cos she’s a clingy desperate catfish and he’s an ick

• Haha
She really is such a basic witch!!! The way she talks, the way she spells 😳, her style, the pose, the nails!, The fat Turk toilets are not fancy they’re just toilets in a mediocre restaurant, the bubblegum ice cream- you can take the girl out the council flat in Dagenham 😬……….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg 🙄 bore off simple Sally, you had a blood test it’s really not the end of the world…… we know you’ve not been feeling well you’ve told us all at every opportunity, but going on your past attention seeking behaviour I suspect the only place you’re not right is in the head!
maybe she’s got herself knocked up by mr right now and that’s why she’s not feeling well and he proposed?!?

Reactions: 1
Omg 🙄 bore off simple Sally, you had a blood test it’s really not the end of the world…… we know you’ve not been feeling well you’ve told us all at every opportunity, but going on your past attention seeking behaviour I suspect the only place you’re not right is in the head!
maybe she’s got herself knocked up by mr right now and that’s why she’s not feeling well and he proposed?!?
Definitely think she’s pregnant. Putting on weight aswell and not dieting. Fast proposal. All a bit weird.