X_jess_weightlossjourney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errggghh this girl is just insufferable!
she’s so entitled and nothing more than a ponse! Living with her parents after the first two kids and now got herself a house paid for by the DSS …… perhaps learn from your mistakes and stop getting pregnant with children you can’t afford by men who clearly don’t give a tit!
The way she speaks to her dad is so rude, do this, have you done that, she’s literally been sucking the life out of them for years.
and she’ll be back with the walking red flag 🚩 as soon as she gets the chance or some other cretin that so much as looks her way. Harsh I know but she really is a prime example of all that is wrong with society!

Reactions: 2
Really Jess? I don’t think I’d dare let my kids run around the garden with that many houses overlooking it!
IMG_4581.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Ok maybe a bit extreme. And maybe a bit of weird paranoia from someone who used to have a creepy old neighbour when I was younger who used to watch and wave at me and my sister in our back yard. I take it back as clearly it’s an odd opinion to have, It’s a lovely garden she has, very happy for her…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And she's filming her new landlord chatting away.... surely you'd be pretty miffed if you saw that video? I think that's a bit disrespectful and rude!

So disrespectful. If it wasn’t for him she would be homeless. People seem to forget that landlords have paid for these houses, it’s not Jess’ house, it’s his, she’s just borrowing it. Making out like he’s on her property and wasting her time…maybe thank him instead for providing a roof over her kids’ head rather than rudely putting him on the internet laughing at him. She needs to grow up

So disrespectful. If it wasn’t for him she would be homeless. People seem to forget that landlords have paid for these houses, it’s not Jess’ house, it’s his, she’s just borrowing it. Making out like he’s on her property and wasting her time…maybe thank him instead for providing a roof over her kids’ head rather than rudely putting him on the internet laughing at him. She needs to grow up
Exactly this!! She’s so immature and muggy. To film this poor guy and put him on the internet without his consent is disgusting. Not everyone wants to play their lives out for all to see Jess.
I used to think she was thick as you like, but harmless and kinda sweet before she met that walking red flag and got herself knocked up in 0.5 minutes….. but she’s just an entitled lowlife too. She’s an embarrassment who needs to take a long hard look at herself and the way she behaves!

Reactions: 3
Got her own place and she’s been at her parents or had her parents with her every day so far. Off to mummy and daddy’s for dinner because she’s a clearly a child and obviously can’t look after her kids all by herself for longer than 3hours straight all by herself

She’s telling random men about the walking red flag…I’m calling it, she’ll be knocked up again by Christmas
IMG_5456.jpeg

I’m sure she is actually simple…..it’s like a child having 3 children. She seems so clueless on everything, the way she speaks about things, her taste(or lack of!) all like a 12 year old girl!! Bizarre when she’s a 30 odd year old mother of three! Also the sticky back faux marble which matches absolutely nothing in her bedroom….. just why??

She’s never had to look after her kids herself the whole time she’s had them. Now she is experiencing actual mum life she can’t cope!

She’s such a victim isn’t she, when it’s all of her own doing a stupid life choices again and again! She’s a whingey little girl.
can you imagine being at centre parcs and this lot rocking up 😬

Omg all the whining about basic things, my ear, my period, my headache……it’s called adult life hun get on with it and stop attention seeking you overgrown child!!