X_jess_weightlossjourney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So…… what we saying????

The ick has done the dirty on her????
The princess planning accessories aren’t doing it for him no more?
He’s found someone new to knock up in a matter of months?!?
All the cryptic posts about her not being enough….. going off Instagram for a while….. ok hun off you trot, you still seem to be here 🤦🏼‍♀️
Seems the cycle continues for desperate Jess……

I’d almost feel sorry for the girl if she wasn’t such a smug fool!
He obviously has a reoccurring pattern he likes to play, but she set herself up for this!
Another baby mumma to add to his collection.
Another baby for her poor parents to house and look after. She needs to take a long hard look at her life choices!

Reactions: 2
If they have broken up I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her. He was a walking red flag from day one, came across very arrogant, thought he was gods gift, impregnates women and leaves them to raise his kids. I reckon Jess is actually a really nice girl, she’s now just been added to his list of baby mamas. Bet his mates think he’s such a “lad” 🤮

Reactions: 1
The thing is she should have seen this coming he has never hid the fact that he’s a smug, arrogant prick. She knew he has multiple young kids with multiple women, and she went from 0-60 with him in a matter of weeks! Why do these women think they’ll be any different?? She’s not a teenager she has two kids to put first, and she’s not able to support herself financially, relied on her parents. She thought that playing wifey to him would change him, making out she was some kind of stepford wife cooking, cleaning, washing, packing his lunches in that pathetic pp gear she’s made a total fool of herself so let the drama triangle begin again. She needs help!
---
Sell the ring Jess
If she gives it back to him it’ll only be on some other pregnant desperado in a few months time! 😳

She shagged him the first night they met (Christmas Eve) got pregnant. Moved her and her kids to a different city to be with him. And it doesn’t work out. Lol
---
Forgot to add got engaged 😂

• Haha
Seriously!!!!……….
Someone please get Jess a doctor, and an ounce of self respect! What TF is wrong with her?!?? Spent the past week posting the cringey quotes, referring to “Leo going to his dads” enquiring how she can get the taxpayer to pay private rent for her and her brood…… then this!
I’m sorry but she deserves everything she gets if she’s giving him another chance!

Attachments

Seriously!!!!……….
Someone please get Jess a doctor, and an ounce of self respect! What TF is wrong with her?!?? Spent the past week posting the cringey quotes, referring to “Leo going to his dads” enquiring how she can get the taxpayer to pay private rent for her and her brood…… then this!
I’m sorry but she deserves everything she gets if she’s giving him another chance!
She has attachment issues. No doubt.

What is going on with her hair? I thought the extreme side part was bad but I actually think the middle part is worse! So flat and greased down on the top and the bottom looks like a 5 year old from the 1920’s

• Haha
Split up again… back with mum and creepy dad.
How embarrassing.

Also what is the bleeping obsession with drinks cups. Absolute parody

Just when you think this girl can’t get any thicker, she decides to film her child whilst driving and post it like it’s no big deal.
Can you have some reported to the police for this??? How stupid can a person get.
clearly wouldn’t give a crap if she had an accident and hurt her child, she has her mountain of Temu junk to get home to

IMG_0491.jpeg

• Wow
Just when you think this girl can’t get any thicker, she decides to film her child whilst driving and post it like it’s no big deal.
Can you have some reported to the police for this??? How stupid can a person get.
clearly wouldn’t give a crap if she had an accident and hurt her child, she has her mountain of Temu junk to get home to

View attachment 2184753
But it was a ‘quite slow road’. Not caring that she’s putting her child at risk.