X_jess_weightlossjourney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had damaged relationships before because the way she acts within a month of a new relationship is bunny boiler material . The last bf the blonde one she thought she was the one and met his kid and he was around her kids and now this one , heā€™s met the kids straight off , sheā€™s talking about moving in
Itā€™s like sheā€™s desperate for love and will just settle for any guy whose sticking around

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly this! Itā€™s not normal at all!

Literally a few months ago meets some guy, playing happy families, heā€™s the one, going on breaks with the kids etc referring to his family as hers šŸ¤Æthen itā€™s all over!
Fast forward a few months and sheā€™s doing it all over again with the next guy! Theyā€™ve been together since Christmas Eve, the way she carries on is tragic any normal guy would be running for the hills!

Itā€™s quite sad really everything seems to be a drama with her and attention seeking.

Ffs not to mention the constant posts about Princess planning- hun no one cares how many inserts for your diary you have, or what colour way your ordering your mock croc lunch bag and ombrĆ© flask in nextā€¦. Literally no oneā€¦ā€¦. Other than maybe Chloe Phillips, who seems as strangely obsessed by them as you are!

Reactions: 2
Ok hun we get it you canā€™t taste anythingā€¦.. youā€™re not the firstā€¦.. you wonā€™t be the last ā€¦ā€¦. Give it a rest!
Honestly everything is a story for this one, constant cryptic posts seeking attention from anyone who will give it to her, in between declaring her undying love for the creepy bloke sheā€™s known a whole two months now! šŸ˜³

Reactions: 1
She makes my blood boil. Itā€™s not right. Iā€™m glad I found this thread and itā€™s not just me cringing.
the fat blonde bf she had in November, suddenly disappeared after being the one, then comes along this one who sheā€™s been with since Xmas Eve. Her mother in law - ffs get a grip. Her poor girls.
Also - 4 years old her youngest is and still in nappies and dummies?

• Heart
I donā€™t know how she doesnā€™t have a bigger thread on here, she is just not right!
I can only assume itā€™s because her following isnā€™t massive.
She is an embarrassment, those poor kids just meeting one guy and spending loads of time with him and their mum gushing how heā€™s the one fast forward a month or two and doing the same with the next guy!?! She is a certified bunny boiler and Iā€™m sorry she seems a little bit simple!
the strange obsession with princess planning, the clingy over the top behaviours, she is an ick!

The pose with her arm in the air fluffing her hair as she speaks (drones) she is cringe. im Normally a lurker but I had to comment on this thread. I had to unfollow her at Christmas. Sneak peak now and itā€™s no better.

Princess planning obsession

can we mention her dad? Way over the top and actually quite a Pervy dad/daughter relationship.

Reactions: 4
I am so glad Iā€™m not the only one thinking all this!
Anyone else noticed how much she posts pics of the guys kids? Like sheā€™s only known them a month or two and posted their pics over her stories! I find it so strange

Honestly was going to say that, Iā€™d be fuming if that was my children. Big following of 12k strangers. Weird.

The references to the MIL all the timeā€¦.. youā€™re not married hunā€¦.. youā€™ve known him less than 2 months!
The Iā€™ve missed this boy so much about someone elseā€™s child you hardly know and talking about the girls bond with himā€¦ā€¦ that the same bond they had with the last ā€œmr rightā€(now) itā€™s all so creepy and quite sad really.

I hope she sees this and realises sheā€™s cringe as duck.
sheā€™s a woman, looks like she needs a good scrub

Yeah itā€™s all very cringe! And the way she calls his place ā€œhomeā€
I feel for the poor girls being dragged there every weekend šŸ˜©

Where home šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøā€¦ā€¦.. Weā€™re home.

clearly the boys mum is as weird as jess giving a photo of her kid to women she barely knows and them not minding her plastering it all over the gram like a loon!

So glad I found this thread Iā€™ve been cringing over this weirdo since I found her account at the beginning of the year so I didnā€™t see the old relationship but this new one is too full on for so soon!

Reactions: 4
So glad I found this thread Iā€™ve been cringing over this weirdo since I found her account at the beginning of the year so I didnā€™t see the old relationship but this new one is too full on for so soon!
You didnā€™t miss much of the old relationship it lasted about 3 weeks I think although in that time she declared her undying love for him, went away with him with her girls, referred to his family as hers so yeah pretty much same weird behaviour sheā€™s doing with mr right now!

Reactions: 1
Old attention seeking Annieā€™s on one again with all her cryptic quotes and stupid reels. If youā€™ve got something to say hun just come out with itā€¦. No one needs the drama šŸ™„šŸ˜“