X_jess_weightlossjourney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this girl šŸ¤Ŗ.
WhT is with the pot noodle hair and sperm eyebrows?
She is like a man in drag and always looks like she needs a good wash šŸ§¼!!!!
I think they are both simple and sheā€™s clearly pregnant. All the cryptic ā€œnot wellā€ posting and the ā€œcravingsā€ of weird food. Shock rushed engagement.
Her dad is a complete weirdo, and
Donā€™t get me started on the brothers.

Did they only meet in Christmas Eve?

Someone fill me in on the ex..

The whole situation is weird. Steven comes off as Pervy and sleazy.

And what is the obsession with horrendous nails and overpriced planners.

Could have bought herself out that little council flat with the amount of money she throws at PP šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My god!ā€¦ā€¦ why do her and the kids always look so grubby like they need a good washā€¦. That kids T-shirt is grey! Surely in between being the hardest person ever known to man working at Morrisons, dropping her kids to nursery and sitting on her ass watching neighbours she could stick a bit of vanish in with her laundry! šŸ˜³

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree now that I think she may be pregnant! I reckon her story just now is maybe a private scan?

Just seen she deleted it šŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
The party looks dead. Second hand embarrassment watching that.

sheā€™s defo pregnant. Itā€™s all gone too fast. He has two kids already, shows he sticks around..? She will be left with another one šŸ˜© god help her followers for the next 9 months with the over sharing she does.

Yep I think sheā€™s getting a private scan as we speak and theyā€™ll be some announcement, itā€™s actually disturbingā€¦.. he clearly knocks ppl up then leaves them so what makes her think in the 3 months sheā€™s known him that she will be any different?!? and she clearly drops her knickers and gets pregnant in record time to anyone who shows her any attention regardless if theyā€™re in a stable relationship with any long term prospects itā€™s all very very odd!

Yep I think sheā€™s getting a private scan as we speak and theyā€™ll be some announcement, itā€™s actually disturbingā€¦.. he clearly knocks ppl up then leaves them so what makes her think in the 3 months sheā€™s known him that she will be any different?!? and she clearly drops her knickers and gets pregnant in record time to anyone who shows her any attention regardless if theyā€™re in a stable relationship with any long term prospects itā€™s all very very odd!
Defo was thinking a scan with the cryptic story on the way somewhere that she put up earlier

Omg we were right!!!!!!

Last edited:
šŸ˜³šŸ™ˆWOW!!!ā€¦ā€¦.. she really is something else, she must be about 7 weeks pregnant which means she would have missed her period about 3 weeks ago!!!and already here she is putting up a scan pic and pregnancy announcement about completing her family with a guy she met about 6 weeks prior to falling pregnant! Wtf is wrong with her she needs to see a shrinkā€¦. Her poor mum and dad, another kid to squeeze into their cluttered maisonette when Steven has enough of the bunny boiler and goes off and impregnates the next girl!
Brace yourselves for the most dramatic, beggy , drawn out pregnancyā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m so tempted to message her asking did you seriously actually plan to get pregnant with your third child by a man you met 8 weeks ago?!?!? šŸ¤Æ are you not embarrassed hun!

• Haha
Sheā€™s doing a Q&A, super tempted to ask if she thinks Steven will stay with her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
šŸ˜†šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜†šŸ˜† the only bump youā€™ve got hun is a food baby!! Ffs the baby is about the size of a kidney bean as if thatā€™s a baby bump already!!
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ donā€™t even get me started on the combat gearā€¦ā€¦.. where does she even find her clothes?! Sheā€™s like a bad 90ā€™s throw back!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dislike her, is it possible to hate someone you havenā€™t met? Iā€™m so tempted to write in the box, do you drop your knickers for every bloke,
When she mentioned her parents aswell not being happy straight away.. merrrr corse not their slag of a daughter has done it for a 3rd time.
She wasnā€™t even with her ex when she was pregnant with the youngest. He escaped lucky sod.

I really feel sorry for parents with girls like this!
I mean fair enough relationships donā€™t always work out etc but the fact sheā€™s got two kids 5 and under and lives in her mum and dads house who have to provide free childcare for her and put themselves out bringing up grandkids when theyā€™ve done their time and then she goes and gets pregnant again with a guy sheā€™s only just met and has a history of having kids and leaving the relationship! Sheā€™s selfish and stupidā€¦. No wonder her parents werenā€™t too impressed! Theyā€™re probably anticipating where theyā€™ll have to squeeze the cot in their house when it all goes tits up and sheā€™s back with her brood in tow!!

Reactions: 2