Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maxwell constantly sounds like he’s reading off a script.. and he looks like a male version of little miss piggy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maya should have asked Claudia how she really felt about Olivia dumping her especially so soon after their bust up over Jessie! also Maxwell looks like a pound land Murad Merali-hope he doesnt have a feet and piss kink like Murad did or Olivia is in for a shock

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny thing is, viewers spotted Ron's game plan early on. I mean, it's not wrong. It has been discussed for weeks.
Yes this! Unpopular opinion clearly but if you don’t trust Ron (I don’t) it isn’t really a stretch is it, because it’s literally what’s happened.

I don’t trust Ron in the slightest (or many of the others so not defending them either, such a tit show this year) so whilst I agree he wasn’t actually saying that was his game plan (but Samie in particular has run with it) I do believe it is his game plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly I think part of the problem this year is they are too busy pretending to like each other. Like Lana as all "I'm sorry you felt that, still love you'. But Rosie was literally bare faced lying about her boyfriend

They need to have like a proper blow out arguement. I feel like previous contestants would not have taken that lying down

Everyone is just snaking around in the background. Is it they aren't doing empath challenges? Enough time out the villa? It's becoming like Lord of the flies

Olivia has 100% seen twitter and the hate directed at her , she's trying to steer away from the controversy by saying she wishes she and Zara didnt fight and that she thinks Zara is amazing etc, witch please

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh dear Liv and Max deciding to become exclusive is nothing do to with trying to stay in the spot light lol.

Reactions: 9
Olivia doing damage control, she's not sorry at all! also Maya do not dare compare Ekin su and Davide to Olivia and maxwell, they'll be broken up in a month

Reactions: 24
Olivia is acting af to try make people like her and staring at Maxwell when he's giving his answers to make sure he is saying the right things 😂

Reactions: 8
😂 Olivia about the recoupling.
'In the moment I realise I was a hypocrite' re Kai.
In the moment? She kept it up for fecking days.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.