Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t envy them in that environment. All the jealousy, rivalry, competition, the slagging each other off and making others feel isolated to fulfil their own agendas. I couldn’t stand living with a group of girls for that long, who all want the same thing. It’s like survival of the fittest and they’re all desperate to prove who’s fake and who’s real, when they’re all bleeping hypocrites.

I wouldn’t even go on a girls holiday. I ride solo and have like a couple of close friends - most groups of girls who are friends all bleeping hate each other and slag each other off anyway. So that environment? Would be Hell for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes Ron you’re right it was Samie and Tom who started it!!!

Reactions: 26
You know when all the boys were against Ron and then started being nice

I think they were just waiting for something to happen

Reactions: 11
Yes finally they’ve clocked it, Samie and Tom are always at the centre of it

Reactions: 22
I Just know everyone in that bleeping villa bar Kai and Sanam are the ones to believe conspiracy theories and be anti vaxxers and think covid is fake and the earth is flat because they saw someone say it on facebook and it makes sense to them (not bothering to realise half the facts are left out) stupid cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The thing is, Ron has said half of this stuff, it’s just how the others have interpreted it/run with it which is the issue which is why he can’t point blank say people are lying. They’re not, they just missed his point 🤣

Reactions: 15
I don’t envy them in that environment. All the jealousy, rivalry, competition, the slagging each other off and making others feel isolated to fulfil their own agendas. I couldn’t stand living with a group of girls for that long, who all want the same thing. It’s like survival of the fittest and they’re all desperate to prove who’s fake and who’s real, when they’re all bleeping hypocrites.

I wouldn’t even go on a girls holiday. I ride solo and have like a couple of close friends - most groups of girls who are friends all bleeping hate each other and slag each other off anyway. So that environment? Would be Hell for me.
Same here. It’s triggering my anxiety thinking of situations I’ve been in before.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Gone off Tom big time. Shaq, Casey and Will were horrible to him. Yet he turns on Ron.
Honestly Kai and Sanam are the only grownups there.

Reactions: 17
Kai and Sanam have my vote because they’re kind and unproblematic. That’s literally it.

If we can learn anything from this, it shows how being two faced and spreading rumours to turn others against people literally never gets you anywhere. Tom and Samie were my favourites until this episode, but Samie in particular has pure gone down in my estimations - and I rated her.

Being a good person and staying out of the bullshit is always the best thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.