Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to come on here to express my anger at tonight’s episode. Samie is such a witch and the rest of them aren’t any better! They’ve picked on Ron - thank god he has lana, Kai and Sanam to back him. Poor lad.

shaq & Will have shown their true colours too. They’re little immature witches
Shaq has never liked Ron!! This is just another excuse for him to get the boot on. And I don’t think Tom has ever liked him either. So this is just an excuse.

Reactions: 20
This thread is hilarious of Reddit

The OP asked "Why do people who like Olivia like her" and nobody did lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The matronly hairstyle is doing Ekin no favours. Don't make me start on Davide's hair...

Reactions: 8
Bit late to the party but I cannot STAND Rosie. I think Samie has a big presence in the villa, she saw she didn’t like Ron so wanted to JUMP on the bandwagon like a bleeping sheep and make him look bad. Also just because other people think you don’t have sexual chemistry doesn’t mean you don’t? Everyone is different with how they communicate! I liked Samie until tonight but she’s proved she’s a nasty witch. She’s the biggest tit stirrer but tries acting hard and up front, far from it hun. At this point I only want Kai and sanam or Lana and Ron to win

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if Ekin is pregnant? Might explain the lack of processed hair and looking somehow different.

Reactions: 6
Maya: I liked when Keenan called you a Northen princesse

Claudia: He still does

Keenan: do I? 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Every time I look at Sam Thompson, my face contorts in total confusion and wonderment when I realise he’s bagged Zara McDermott. He just ain’t fit in the slightest, he’s actually pretty cringe, looks like a mad scientist or the guy who plays the triangle in a tit indie band.

And don’t quote me saying “but he’s rich!!!” I know, but STILL.
I think Jessie and Will have the same vibe 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.