Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana I’m being dead serious now, you’ve gave us absolutely nothing the whole show - DRAG THIS witch. Do it for Luton. Do it for Britain. Give it Wigan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone said Rosie’s tits remind them of an Aero and I can’t unsee it now, especially in this blue bikini. Doing her no favours.
They remind me of those batch baked bread rolls that you have to pull apart to serve.

These islanders love a pile on. Today is Ron's day. Vile group of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i knew i didn’t like rosie from the beginning, this behaviour is insane

Reactions: 13
I’m so bored of all these people I can’t even remember what the actual chat was to start with!!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I’m so angry with this bully behaviour!
Rosie needs to take her mono tit and duck off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s proper funny how they chat tit and act snakey and lie when there’s a bleeping camera on them, as if their nastiness hasn’t been caught on 4k and is being displayed to the bleeping nation. Like they have no idea billions of us are sat on Tattle and Twitter assassinating their characters 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.