Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting bored of these lot. They take everything to far

Reactions: 9
Omg Samie is such a tit stirrer, it’s like she’s taken Olivia’s place

Reactions: 35
Lana is actually mature.
Samie is such a witch omg, stop talking about other people for one minute

Reactions: 34
Chinese Whispers have nothing on this cast.
They do To Infinity and Beyond Whispers.
😉

Oh and Rosie when your mouth is in permanent snarl mood you look like shite on a bad day.

Reactions: 7
Why do these girls say love you to each other when they all OBVIOUSLY hate each other?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is samie trying to stir tit up?! Honestly what’s wrong with these girls?!

what Ron has said has been completed twisted and blown out of context. Rosie put your big girl knickers and own tit!!

Reactions: 21
Samie is chatting tit, ron saying his opinion on past seasons isn't a game plan, it's an observation saying that people like ekin nad davide who had drama at the start were fine once they reached the last few weeks, equatting that to him and lana to call that a gameplan is a stretch,

Reactions: 23
It’s hard. I can see how Samie took what Ron said as outing himself as having a game plan. But in the context of the conversation, I don’t think that’s what he meant.
This challenge has got in all their heads. They’ve peeped what the public thought (at that time) & they’re all running with it. It’s crazy.
I don’t really feel sorry for Ron & Lana tbh, as I do think they likely are playing at game 🤣 Ron just needs to stop getting involved in stuff.

I reckon this might increase their popularity though. Samie’s is reducing I reckon 😬

Reactions: 14
If I was in this villa I think I'd be spending the rest of my days in a duvet fort in a dark corner somewhere to get away from the bitching my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah Ron and Lana have done wrong here, they are twisting everything he says.
How he hasn’t lost his tit is impressive.
Rosie has barefaced lied!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.