Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Producers have ran out of content so they're making crap drama up now for the ratings 🙄🙄 Every so many episodes they focus on some drama from each housemate. Just show best bits as the main show because all these conversations are boring now

Reactions: 7
Thank duck Rosie came in late and will be fucked out before mid week, couldnt cope with having her,Olivia and Tanya in the villa for weeks on end

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I do just think Lana and Ron are a chilled couple. I personally hate PDA and would be cringing if my EXCLUSIVE partner was touching me like some of these do in public.
And I am not a prude 🤣

Reactions: 31
Thank goodness these buffoons are ensuring Kai/Sanam and Ron/Lana are through to the final.
Samie has just made sure she and Tom won't.
What is actually wrong with these people?

Reactions: 21
Im glad of the bitching tbh, least it’s more interesting that watching them all be OTT lovey dovey in the lead up to the final

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Isn’t Rosie aware that this conversation WILL be watched back and she will be shown to be a liar?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn’t Rosie aware that this conversation WILL be watched back and she will be shown to be a liar?
I think she’s told the story so many times she’s convinced herself it’s true…

Thing is, if Ron pissed her off at the time and stepped out of line why didn’t she say anything to him?

Reactions: 20
Omg I actually thought we had gone through the night part... I was so confused why they were hairspraying their hair going to bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The toasts they do before their ‘nights out’ are so cringe, “amazing couples, amazing friendships” you lot hate each other BFFR

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wasn’t keen on Ron in the beginning but tbh, I feel like he’s become a big target for a lot of them. Crazy how he was initially the most popular guy and now Tom is - and he’s been attacked by quite a few more of them now. He’s been being so nice towards Rosie after she lied, and if someone did that to me mate, I’d be calling her every name under the sun, the cheeky witch.

Reactions: 25
I feel uncomfortable for Ron and Lana and so many of these bitching and whispering behind their back.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.